i'M a ChOcO-hOLiC!
Thanks to an angel.. I'm now eating a bar of Sni*ckers while waiting for Um*ar to come to the office. Heheh.. Chocolates can make me smile.. :-)
Err... by the way, lupa pulak nak cakap. Semalam, someone 'sexually harrassed' me. Ada ke, dia kata I look like someone who is in dire need of good sex.. so he said he wants to 'volunteer'. Urgh. Puh-leeze! Tak rela!
Hey, I'm quite picky, okay? Especially when it comes to men!
Tu je lah nak cakap. I think there're a lot of mentally sick people out there. So be careful ya!
Toodles.
ps./ Oh.. lupa.. have a great weekend everyone.
Thanks to an angel.. I'm now eating a bar of Sni*ckers while waiting for Um*ar to come to the office. Heheh.. Chocolates can make me smile.. :-)
Err... by the way, lupa pulak nak cakap. Semalam, someone 'sexually harrassed' me. Ada ke, dia kata I look like someone who is in dire need of good sex.. so he said he wants to 'volunteer'. Urgh. Puh-leeze! Tak rela!
Hey, I'm quite picky, okay? Especially when it comes to men!
Tu je lah nak cakap. I think there're a lot of mentally sick people out there. So be careful ya!
Toodles.
ps./ Oh.. lupa.. have a great weekend everyone.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home