eGo bOoStEr! HaH!!
Had tea with Par*i today.. and *gasp!* someone paid for my drink. I swear I don't know who paid for my drink, but when Par*i and I wanted to pay for our drinks, the fella at the counter said someone paid for mine already..
Funny thing was I actually sat near the door and I don't remember saying "Hi" to anyone (as they walk through the door). So who has kindly paid for my drink? Hmmmm...
Anyways, an angel said that I actually look "fu*ckable" today. Hehe.. Cool or what!! :)
Okay lah, enough 'excitement' for the day. It's back to work. I have tonnes to finish today. Sigh..
ps./ To the person who paid for my soyabean tadi.. thanks so much for making me feel nice and wanted..! *smiles*
Had tea with Par*i today.. and *gasp!* someone paid for my drink. I swear I don't know who paid for my drink, but when Par*i and I wanted to pay for our drinks, the fella at the counter said someone paid for mine already..
Funny thing was I actually sat near the door and I don't remember saying "Hi" to anyone (as they walk through the door). So who has kindly paid for my drink? Hmmmm...
Anyways, an angel said that I actually look "fu*ckable" today. Hehe.. Cool or what!! :)
Okay lah, enough 'excitement' for the day. It's back to work. I have tonnes to finish today. Sigh..
ps./ To the person who paid for my soyabean tadi.. thanks so much for making me feel nice and wanted..! *smiles*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home