Wednesday, May 11, 2005

hUmOUr ME, pUh-LeEze..

The circus was.. err.. good, I guess. I wasn't in the mood to see people making fun of themselves (read: the silly clowns and girls clad in skimpy clothing running around the rink), so I was the least amused bila mamat-mamat dan minah-minah bangang tu buat lawak bodoh.

Plus, it wasn't nice to see the animals being tortured. I almost cried when I saw how they (mis)treated the elephant. So kesian. How would you like to be chained and beaten, oh mr animal trainer? Sigh. Frankly, I think animals deserve to be in their natural environment.

Hmmm.. but besides that, the circus was okay lah. They had some acrobats from Chi*na, dangerous motorcycle stunts and all. Tapi if you ask me, I will never bring my little daughter to the circus. It's just too "pathetic". Animal cruelty, people making fun of themselves, people putting themselves at risk by walking on high wire, doing dangerous stunts and all. I wouldn't want my daughter to see all that. Not until she can understand what life is all about. That sometimes people do dangerous things because they need the money. And that those who make people laugh are usually the saddest lot..

In any case, they had this dancing troupe where six or seven girls were sexily dressed and showing off their smooth legs to the crowd. Man.. they're pretty..

Anyway, masa tengok the show, I can help but wonder if the circus members sleep with eachother.. Hmmm..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home