i CaN bE VERY StUPiD sOmEtiMeS..
Oh hell yes. I did something very stupid tadi. I sms-ed somebody I shouldn't. I can knock myself 1,000 times for sending the sms.. after all, I contemplated about sending it since 2pm tadi. And when I finally had the nerve to do it, orang tu buat tak tahu je. Bodoh lah. Ye. Saya yang bodoh. Yang teramat bodoh. Sesungguhnya tiada perempuan lain di dunia ini yang lebih bodoh dari saya.
So I made a wager with one of my sweetest friends on earth. If I ever initiate an sms/e-mail/call to the 'person-whose-name-should-not-be-mentioned', I will give him my one month salary. All of it. Including my overtime.
And I'm dead serious about it.
Anyways, had a nice assignment tadi. About scoli*osis. I'm now thinking of getting this Pro*f Dat*uk to become my doctor.. okay tak? And he did say that if I bring my files to him, I will be his 'special' patient.. hehe..
Speaking of Dat*uks, I currently have two old men who are waiting to have dinner with me. Ayo.. Perlu ke? While I appreciate the money that they have (not that they have spent anything on me..), perlu ke I melayan dua orang tua yang almost my dad's age? Urgh!!!
Besides, I'm seeing someone who's nice and sweet. So maybe he isn't as rich, but hey, at least I know I get to be "numero uno" in his heart. (I think for now, there's no one else but me lah.. heheh.. or at least, I'd like to think that way..)
Sigh. My brain's kinda addled now. I can't think. Can't even transcribe, what more write a story. Boss wants to see it first thing in the morning and I haven't written a single word. I'm so fried.
Oh dear brain.. Why aren't you functioning? Why are you wasting your time thinking of things that should've been put away long time ago? Why, oh why, my dear brain?
I've decided to just pack up and go to the circus. With Zul*s. She's got extra tickets. So.. lebih baik I tengok badut-badut bodoh tu dan menenangkan fikiranku yang teramat kusut.
I suddenly realise that I write better Ma*lay when I'm screwed. So maybe I can minta kerja kat B*H pulak. Okay tak?
Urgh!!!!! I need to be smarter. Bodoh-bodoh ni.. tak main lah!
The clowns, the monkeys and the skimpy girls on tight-ropes are waiting. Toodles.
Oh hell yes. I did something very stupid tadi. I sms-ed somebody I shouldn't. I can knock myself 1,000 times for sending the sms.. after all, I contemplated about sending it since 2pm tadi. And when I finally had the nerve to do it, orang tu buat tak tahu je. Bodoh lah. Ye. Saya yang bodoh. Yang teramat bodoh. Sesungguhnya tiada perempuan lain di dunia ini yang lebih bodoh dari saya.
So I made a wager with one of my sweetest friends on earth. If I ever initiate an sms/e-mail/call to the 'person-whose-name-should-not-be-mentioned', I will give him my one month salary. All of it. Including my overtime.
And I'm dead serious about it.
Anyways, had a nice assignment tadi. About scoli*osis. I'm now thinking of getting this Pro*f Dat*uk to become my doctor.. okay tak? And he did say that if I bring my files to him, I will be his 'special' patient.. hehe..
Speaking of Dat*uks, I currently have two old men who are waiting to have dinner with me. Ayo.. Perlu ke? While I appreciate the money that they have (not that they have spent anything on me..), perlu ke I melayan dua orang tua yang almost my dad's age? Urgh!!!
Besides, I'm seeing someone who's nice and sweet. So maybe he isn't as rich, but hey, at least I know I get to be "numero uno" in his heart. (I think for now, there's no one else but me lah.. heheh.. or at least, I'd like to think that way..)
Sigh. My brain's kinda addled now. I can't think. Can't even transcribe, what more write a story. Boss wants to see it first thing in the morning and I haven't written a single word. I'm so fried.
Oh dear brain.. Why aren't you functioning? Why are you wasting your time thinking of things that should've been put away long time ago? Why, oh why, my dear brain?
I've decided to just pack up and go to the circus. With Zul*s. She's got extra tickets. So.. lebih baik I tengok badut-badut bodoh tu dan menenangkan fikiranku yang teramat kusut.
I suddenly realise that I write better Ma*lay when I'm screwed. So maybe I can minta kerja kat B*H pulak. Okay tak?
Urgh!!!!! I need to be smarter. Bodoh-bodoh ni.. tak main lah!
The clowns, the monkeys and the skimpy girls on tight-ropes are waiting. Toodles.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home