Tuesday, May 24, 2005

i LiKe..

Ba*li (May 16 - May 20), San*ur Paradise Plaza.

The trip to Ba*li was good. Initially tu, terasa so lonely and out-of-place, sebab I was the only non-UK*M person on that trip. Everybody else macam knew eachother, but me.

Tapi, it turned out to be a blast! I made friends with some of the nice, sweet male professors and they really took me around the island. Setiap malam I keluar gi minum coffee with them, ventured the island with them and visited karaoke and pub joints. Yes, I had a good time. I even helped them pick out the girls... (hahahha...)

Bali, to me, isn't exactly a paradise lah. Yes, it has a gorgeous beach and the sunset memang best giler, but 'paradise'? Hmmmm..

Anyways, I would love to go there again with friends. Everything's so cheap and everyone's so cultured. Ba*li would definitely be on the 'places to go with friends' list! Then, can visit Ta*nah Lot, Jimba*ran Beach and Ku*ta again.. *smile*

On another note, Pak*long kena heart attack pulak. So I had to rush to J*B on Saturday morning. Sigh..

It has been a tiring week. Went to Gent*ing with Kak I*na and Di*an the weekend before my Ba*li trip and had a good time with them. We even caught 'King*dom of Heaven' masa kat sana.. and Ya Tuhan.. Orlan*do Bloo*m is so so so so so comel!! Definitely my man of the month! :)

And yes.. Arse*nal beat M*U last Saturday!! Hurrah for the Gunn*ers!! (Tak sia-sia saya sokong anda!)

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home