Thursday, May 12, 2005

sTa*R wArS

Courtesy of Su*e of Show*time, I get to see the movie with Suz*ie, Su*z and Al*ang a week before the official screening. Best siot, citer tu. The only bummer is that I can't really remember the characters..

But still. It's a nice movie. Definitely the bestest movie I've watched this year. Ew*an McGre*gor is so so so comel. Rugged lah. And so heroic.

The movie's quite long.. Show started at around 10.30am, but ended only at 1pm. But seriously, tak rasa macam lama pun. Yes, it was that exciting.. :)

Hmmm.. yeah. I'm a fan of Sta*r Wars. Nak kata fanatic fan tu, tak ler.. (though I remember having the Dart*h Vade*r mask when I was a young-ling -that's Sta*r Wars' term for 'kids/youngsters'.. hehe. I even had a plastic ligh*t saber masa tu..). But I've not missed a single Sta*r Wars movie and I am a H-U-G-E fan of Yo*da.

Yo*da, to me, is so inspiring: When you can't control your emotions, you can't control your life. (I can still remember his words after all these years..) He is a calm character; intelligent, yet unassuming. Composed and analytical. Hmmm..

Anyways, movie tadi memang best. And it's got its emotional moments too. There were times when I just covered my head with my jacket cuz I was so taken by the sad scenes. And it didn't help that boyfie didn't hold my hand during those tense moments.. Hmmm. Well, I pun didn't take his hand because I think he wants to be alone. To watch the movie and enjoy the emotions alone..

So..

But yes.. go watch a movie. Even if you're not a Sta*r Wars fan. It's a movie about friendship and loyalty. Also about what love can do to a person..

Sigh.. A very good movie indeed. Will definitely go and watch it again... :)

By the way, last Sunday, I went to watch Sunday Ni*te Live @ Plan*et Hollyw*ood with Ar*is (Ariw*atan), M*us (May), Na*sh, Rah*im Maa*rof, Yant*zen and Joe*y (B*PR). Syu*k picked me up and I tellya... best giler the show!

Tapi yang scary nyer is that we somehow could connect with the crowd at PH that night. They're between 30 and 40, and obviously, masa in the 80s dulu memang minah-minah and mat-mat rock lah! Tapi sekarang, dah balding, ada tummy and so corporate-looking..Hehe..

Fav. song of the week: Tia*da Lagi Ki*dungmu.

'Nuff said. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home