Monday, June 20, 2005

FLUFFY.. continued.

Sweethearts.. seriously.. apa dah jadi dengan kita? I'm not trying to boast or anything, but sayang-sayangku.. we were among the smartest girls in the country, kan?

Whatever happened to us? And our dreams? And our aspirations? In the end, we allow men (who are not as smart pun) to play with our emotions and ruin our lives. So tak fair kan?

I don't know about you girls, but I feel like I've deprived myself from a more meaningful life. And I seriously think I deserve one.

I'm not complaining about my life now, tapi it would be nice to able to achieve something meaningful, kan?

Sigh. I don't know what I'm gonna do, but I do know that something's gotta change.

Hmmm.. men, for instance, could take a backseat.. for once.

ps./ You may think I'm nuts, but I'm thinking of writing to Yayasan one of these days and thank them for the scholarship. Just to tell them that I'm doing okay.. After all, it's the company that paid for my education... hahahahha.. Although I tak kerja with the company, I think I owe them an appreciation letter... *smiles*
pss./ Semangat berkobar-kobar ini stemmed from the fact that I actually saw the proud look of some scholars' face at the KYU*EM graduation ceremony last Saturday. They have this 'The world is at my feet' look. Once upon a time, not too long ago, I had the same look on my face too.. The look of a girl full of dreams. Sigh. Whatever happened to the girl????!!

2 Comments:

Blogger shookmeallnightlong said...

what? no reply on previous comments? sampek hati.


OIT!! apa emo emo ni? what la you....

by the way "smartest" doesn't mean among the brightest. eh? eh? :D

elehhh... so emo lah this girl. Come lemme belanja you makan you class A journalist you.. you.. :P

11:04 AM  
Blogger shookmeallnightlong said...

oh...

"I've deprived myself from a ..."

heh! talking about deprived, the partner will be attending a training outside KL for 3 days.

Now, that's deprived ok? HELP!!! :P


but.. me got to hangout with me son again.. 3 days i tell you! YEAY!

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home