a gOoD fWeN, a BaBy aNd Me..
Went out with Syu*k tadi.. and he brought his apple of his eye - Dani*sh Har*ris. We paid our bills kat Cit*ibank, then headed to Nand*o's in Bangs*ar Villa*ge.
Sigh.. That boy (Dani*sh, I mean) is so cute and baik. Believe it or not, during the three hour outing, dia tak menangis langsung. He was such a good and happy baby. Tak cranky langsung..
Anyways, I think Syu*k knows that I'm so not ready to become a mom. While I don't mind babysitting Dani*sh for five minutes while the daddy made the milk, or carrying him for about a minute or two while Syu*k rushed off to take something from the car, I don't think I can "jaga" a baby all day long.
Tapi.. sebenarnya, best lah jugak kan.. having a cute baby by your side. Hmm.. but funnily, I think I'd have a maid to make sure everything's alright. I seriously don't think I can handle a "little monster" for long.
Oh.. by the way, Syu*k said something macam he's glad that he is and will never be the father to my children. Maybe he doesn't think I'll make a good mother to his kids kot. Whatever it is, I know he doesn't mean it in a bad way. I think he just doesn't agree to me being a very "lepak" mother.
But then again, I am not the sort of mother who will take my "little monsters" out without my other half or the maid. Hahhaha...
Oh oh.. I nak gi swimming ngan Ch*e Sab*b esok. Yippee doodah.. yippee deedaaayy...
ps./ Yesterday, I went to watch 'Mr and Mrs Smi*th' with Suz*anna. Best sangat citer tu.. and yes, I still think Bra*d Pit*t is the sexiest man alive. And Angelina Jo*lie's lips - da*bomb! *smile*
Went out with Syu*k tadi.. and he brought his apple of his eye - Dani*sh Har*ris. We paid our bills kat Cit*ibank, then headed to Nand*o's in Bangs*ar Villa*ge.
Sigh.. That boy (Dani*sh, I mean) is so cute and baik. Believe it or not, during the three hour outing, dia tak menangis langsung. He was such a good and happy baby. Tak cranky langsung..
Anyways, I think Syu*k knows that I'm so not ready to become a mom. While I don't mind babysitting Dani*sh for five minutes while the daddy made the milk, or carrying him for about a minute or two while Syu*k rushed off to take something from the car, I don't think I can "jaga" a baby all day long.
Tapi.. sebenarnya, best lah jugak kan.. having a cute baby by your side. Hmm.. but funnily, I think I'd have a maid to make sure everything's alright. I seriously don't think I can handle a "little monster" for long.
Oh.. by the way, Syu*k said something macam he's glad that he is and will never be the father to my children. Maybe he doesn't think I'll make a good mother to his kids kot. Whatever it is, I know he doesn't mean it in a bad way. I think he just doesn't agree to me being a very "lepak" mother.
But then again, I am not the sort of mother who will take my "little monsters" out without my other half or the maid. Hahhaha...
Oh oh.. I nak gi swimming ngan Ch*e Sab*b esok. Yippee doodah.. yippee deedaaayy...
ps./ Yesterday, I went to watch 'Mr and Mrs Smi*th' with Suz*anna. Best sangat citer tu.. and yes, I still think Bra*d Pit*t is the sexiest man alive. And Angelina Jo*lie's lips - da*bomb! *smile*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home