HeY yOu: i MiSs yOu!!
I don't know why.. but I'm thinking of you a lot today. I woke up this morning and it was your face that came to mine. I suddenly realise how much I miss you. Yes, we still talk once in awhile, but dah lama kita tak betul-betul sit down and talk to eachother, kan?
You were there when I needed someone most. Heck, whenever I'm feeling down and about, you're among the first few names that would always come to mind. I think we've been through so much together, kan?
I know life is short.. so sweet angel, if I've never told you this before, YOU are my colour of LOVE. And yes, I love you so much.. if only you knew..
I was lonely and needed someone to see me through
I was at the end of my rope
I needed someone to cut me loose
And then an angel out of the blue
Gave me the sense that I might make it through
And somehow I survived with no rhyme or reason
And now I know I'll make it through the miracles of you
I know the color of love
And it lives inside of you
I know the color of truth
It's in the image of you
If it comes from the heart
Then you know that it's true
It will color your soul like a rainbow
And the color of love is in you
Like a bridge over troubled water
You stood beside me
And your love did not falter
And then the angel in you
Gave me the strength to know that I will get through
And that's how I survived
Ain't no other reason
And now I know I'll make it through the miracles of you
So I wanna thank you
I can't thank you enough
For showing me the meaning
The meaning of true love
When I was lost and so in need
You opened up your heart
When I needed you to comfort me
You opened up your arms
I couldn't face another day
You said, "Don't be afraid"
You showed my heart and showed me the way..
*Boy*zIIMen - Colour of Love
I don't know why.. but I'm thinking of you a lot today. I woke up this morning and it was your face that came to mine. I suddenly realise how much I miss you. Yes, we still talk once in awhile, but dah lama kita tak betul-betul sit down and talk to eachother, kan?
You were there when I needed someone most. Heck, whenever I'm feeling down and about, you're among the first few names that would always come to mind. I think we've been through so much together, kan?
I know life is short.. so sweet angel, if I've never told you this before, YOU are my colour of LOVE. And yes, I love you so much.. if only you knew..
I was lonely and needed someone to see me through
I was at the end of my rope
I needed someone to cut me loose
And then an angel out of the blue
Gave me the sense that I might make it through
And somehow I survived with no rhyme or reason
And now I know I'll make it through the miracles of you
I know the color of love
And it lives inside of you
I know the color of truth
It's in the image of you
If it comes from the heart
Then you know that it's true
It will color your soul like a rainbow
And the color of love is in you
Like a bridge over troubled water
You stood beside me
And your love did not falter
And then the angel in you
Gave me the strength to know that I will get through
And that's how I survived
Ain't no other reason
And now I know I'll make it through the miracles of you
So I wanna thank you
I can't thank you enough
For showing me the meaning
The meaning of true love
When I was lost and so in need
You opened up your heart
When I needed you to comfort me
You opened up your arms
I couldn't face another day
You said, "Don't be afraid"
You showed my heart and showed me the way..
*Boy*zIIMen - Colour of Love

1 Comments:
DISCLAIMER: TAKEN FROM SOMEONE ELSE'S PIECE OF MIND.
Dear God,
Instead of letting people die and having to make new ones, why don't
u just keep the ones You have now?
We always find difficulty in accepting the inevitability of life. We have all gone through such personal tragedies in our own lives.
If I knew it would be the last time that I'd see you fall asleep, I would tuck you in more tightly and pray to God, your soul to keep.
If I knew it would be the last time that I see you walk out the door, I would give you a hug and kiss and call you back for one more.
If I knew it would be the last time I'd hear your voice lifted up in praise, I would videotape each action and word, so I could play them back day after day.
If I knew it would be the last time, I could spare an extra minute or two to stop and say "I love you", instead of assuming you would know I do.
If I knew it would be the last time I would be there to share your day, I would not think, "Well I'm sure you'll have so many more, so I can let just this one slip away."
For surely there's always tomorrow to make up for an oversight, and we always get a second chance to make everything right.
There will always be another day to say our "I love you's", And
certainly there's another chance to say our "Anything I can do's?"
But just in case I might be wrong, and today is all I get, I'd like to say how much I love you and I hope we never forget that tomorrow is not promised to anyone, young or old alike, and today may be the last chance we get to hold our loved one tight.
Why wait for tomorrow when you can do it today?
For if tomorrow never comes, you'll surely regret the day that you didn't take that extra time for a smile, a hug, or a kiss and you were too busy to grant someone, what turned out to be their one last wish.
cheers,
~Just Me
Post a Comment
<< Home