It'S nOt fUnNY, iT's nOt eVEn iN tHe sAmE ziP cOdE as fUnNY!
One thing I learnt last night was never to take your friends for granted. You may be the bestest of friends, or the best of buddies, but please don't ever assume that your friend will just take in whatever nonsense you shove in her direction.
One of my bestest buddies (malas nak sebut nama dia) kononnya sakit on Tuesday. So me, feeling guilty sebab I didn't visit him on Tuesday sebab pi tengok Mr and Mr*s Smith, pun bercita-cita nak jumpa dia semalam.
I gathered some friends.. -there were six of us: Me, Zul*s, Suz*i, Suzann*a, Su*e and Jot*s- and had this grand idea to get some food for him and lepak at his place to cheer him up. Ala-ala macam girls outing lah konon.
But him, being the drama queen that he is, didn't tell us that he had plans semalam petang. So, instead of being "sick" and staying at home, he actually played "football". In the end, we didn't manage to see him tapi pi Mah*bub for dinner je.
Now I wouldn't be so annoyed if he had told anyone of us about his plans earlier. Heck, I could have done so many other things.. go to the gym or go swimming or just go home. I was supposed to have dinner with a friend kat Stru*dels, but because I thought visiting a sick friend is more important, I pun cancelled my dinner plans..
So tak aci, kan? I think you should never play with people's lives macam ni. I think my dearest friend should remember that NOT EVERYTHING in this world revolves around him. Granted, we've tolerated his 'ratu' nonsense for quite awhile now.. Heck, sometimes I think it's "cute" to be in a secret society and have committee members and all. But you DO NOT take your friends for granted. Suddenly, I don't find being a 'princess' or a 'committee of some ratu association crap' amusing anymore.
Sigh.. I know I should be more patient than just have this sudden outburst. But I have my reasons too. Because of Mah*bub's meal semalam, I had tummy ache the whole night. I couldn't sleep and was constantly rushing to the toilet. I even felt like puking the whole night. Now to some people, having a tummy ache is trivial, but to me, it's among the worse things to happen. Probably because I rarely have period cramps or food poisoning.. so bila kena sakit perut ni, macam nak menangis pun ada.
To make things worse, I woke up this morning with a crappy message from this so-called good friend of mine. In capital letters, he demanded why there wasn't a party for him to celebrate his one year anniversary leaving N*ST. Ya Tuhan.. perlu ke? Wasn't last night's drama enough?
So yeah.. it's a big thing lah for him.. sebab he is now sort-of a minister's aide. But still. That doesn't mean that he can be snobbish and all, kan? Is he telling us that we are the minions simply because we don't work with a minister?
Whatever lah. I know we're good friends and we've shared a lot through the years. He has been there many times when skies were grey.. but that doesn't mean I approve of his behaviour all the time.
Nyah, I'm sorry if you feel hurt or annoyed, but I'm just not in the mood to tolerate such nonsense. That doesn't mean I don't love you, but I hope you'll be more sensitive to other people's feelings. Just because you're working for an important person doesn't give you the right to "hina" orang lain.. And yes, I feel humiliated. Because I have eagerly invited our friends .. kononnya macam nak cheer you up. Urgh. Whatever lah.
To someone who was kind enough to get me a 100-Pl*us:
Dearest friend, I'm sorry for ditching you semalam. I really thought my 'drama queen' friend needed my attention more, although I knew how much you needed to talk to me too. Anyway, thank you for the 100-Pl*us. It's nice to know that I have someone like you who cares. I don't know if it's just my brains playing trick on me, but I actually feel much better after drinking it. Sigh, maybe you're right. Maybe I should see the doctor. But thank you again, for your concern.. *mwah*
One thing I learnt last night was never to take your friends for granted. You may be the bestest of friends, or the best of buddies, but please don't ever assume that your friend will just take in whatever nonsense you shove in her direction.
One of my bestest buddies (malas nak sebut nama dia) kononnya sakit on Tuesday. So me, feeling guilty sebab I didn't visit him on Tuesday sebab pi tengok Mr and Mr*s Smith, pun bercita-cita nak jumpa dia semalam.
I gathered some friends.. -there were six of us: Me, Zul*s, Suz*i, Suzann*a, Su*e and Jot*s- and had this grand idea to get some food for him and lepak at his place to cheer him up. Ala-ala macam girls outing lah konon.
But him, being the drama queen that he is, didn't tell us that he had plans semalam petang. So, instead of being "sick" and staying at home, he actually played "football". In the end, we didn't manage to see him tapi pi Mah*bub for dinner je.
Now I wouldn't be so annoyed if he had told anyone of us about his plans earlier. Heck, I could have done so many other things.. go to the gym or go swimming or just go home. I was supposed to have dinner with a friend kat Stru*dels, but because I thought visiting a sick friend is more important, I pun cancelled my dinner plans..
So tak aci, kan? I think you should never play with people's lives macam ni. I think my dearest friend should remember that NOT EVERYTHING in this world revolves around him. Granted, we've tolerated his 'ratu' nonsense for quite awhile now.. Heck, sometimes I think it's "cute" to be in a secret society and have committee members and all. But you DO NOT take your friends for granted. Suddenly, I don't find being a 'princess' or a 'committee of some ratu association crap' amusing anymore.
Sigh.. I know I should be more patient than just have this sudden outburst. But I have my reasons too. Because of Mah*bub's meal semalam, I had tummy ache the whole night. I couldn't sleep and was constantly rushing to the toilet. I even felt like puking the whole night. Now to some people, having a tummy ache is trivial, but to me, it's among the worse things to happen. Probably because I rarely have period cramps or food poisoning.. so bila kena sakit perut ni, macam nak menangis pun ada.
To make things worse, I woke up this morning with a crappy message from this so-called good friend of mine. In capital letters, he demanded why there wasn't a party for him to celebrate his one year anniversary leaving N*ST. Ya Tuhan.. perlu ke? Wasn't last night's drama enough?
So yeah.. it's a big thing lah for him.. sebab he is now sort-of a minister's aide. But still. That doesn't mean that he can be snobbish and all, kan? Is he telling us that we are the minions simply because we don't work with a minister?
Whatever lah. I know we're good friends and we've shared a lot through the years. He has been there many times when skies were grey.. but that doesn't mean I approve of his behaviour all the time.
Nyah, I'm sorry if you feel hurt or annoyed, but I'm just not in the mood to tolerate such nonsense. That doesn't mean I don't love you, but I hope you'll be more sensitive to other people's feelings. Just because you're working for an important person doesn't give you the right to "hina" orang lain.. And yes, I feel humiliated. Because I have eagerly invited our friends .. kononnya macam nak cheer you up. Urgh. Whatever lah.
To someone who was kind enough to get me a 100-Pl*us:
Dearest friend, I'm sorry for ditching you semalam. I really thought my 'drama queen' friend needed my attention more, although I knew how much you needed to talk to me too. Anyway, thank you for the 100-Pl*us. It's nice to know that I have someone like you who cares. I don't know if it's just my brains playing trick on me, but I actually feel much better after drinking it. Sigh, maybe you're right. Maybe I should see the doctor. But thank you again, for your concern.. *mwah*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home