Me... FLUFFY?
Last week, She*ridan and I went for this talk kat Press Clu*b. It's a talk about Malaysian and Indonesian ties. It was quite an interesting talk. An eye-opener too. Probably because the speaker was an Indonesian Member of Parli*ament from a not-so-popular party. So he was quite radical about some of his views.
Hmm.. yang penting, I have a story. Hehehe.. Now am wondering when I will sit down and write the story. It's quite tricky lah to write the story, because it will involve talking about Indonesia's failed policies.. Hmmm..
Tapi, yang tak bestnya.. while in the car, Sher*idan and I were talking lah. And somehow in the conversation, he made me feel small. Macam I'm just so full of fluff and nothing else. And my insecurities came crawling back. It's true lah.. I've not picked up an intelligent book for quite awhile now. I bought the 'Paradox of Mahathirism' a few months' back, but I've yet to start the first page. I even have 'Media Bias' lying around, collecting dust. And I have a book on CNN (or was it Reuter's?) that I haven't even started. Shesssh.. And what is the book I'm currently reading? Maeve's Husband Material.. Urgh!
Last week, I went to KYU*EM punya graduating ceremony. A bunch of scholars who completed their A-Levels.. And guess what? Yaya*san Tenaga Nasio*nal punya scholars pun ada. Terasa bangga tengok my juniors.. heheh.. And guess what? Masa speech tu, it was the same yang I heard 11 years ago...
My dearest friends.. ingat tak masa our induction.. kat Dew*an Abu Zari*m..? When Tan Sri Ani Aro*pe addressed us? Ingat tak how dia kata we were supposed to be the future leaders? How it's people like us who will help shape the nation? How the company was depending on us to someday lead the company and bring it to a higher level?
Syu*k, I remember looking around the hall at that time, telling myself that I would like to end up with one of the TN*B scholars myself. That we will both start a family and work hard to climb the corporate ladder. But just look at the string of men I dated since I left university!
Suz*ie and Zell*e darling.. apa dah jadi dengan kita?
Last week, She*ridan and I went for this talk kat Press Clu*b. It's a talk about Malaysian and Indonesian ties. It was quite an interesting talk. An eye-opener too. Probably because the speaker was an Indonesian Member of Parli*ament from a not-so-popular party. So he was quite radical about some of his views.
Hmm.. yang penting, I have a story. Hehehe.. Now am wondering when I will sit down and write the story. It's quite tricky lah to write the story, because it will involve talking about Indonesia's failed policies.. Hmmm..
Tapi, yang tak bestnya.. while in the car, Sher*idan and I were talking lah. And somehow in the conversation, he made me feel small. Macam I'm just so full of fluff and nothing else. And my insecurities came crawling back. It's true lah.. I've not picked up an intelligent book for quite awhile now. I bought the 'Paradox of Mahathirism' a few months' back, but I've yet to start the first page. I even have 'Media Bias' lying around, collecting dust. And I have a book on CNN (or was it Reuter's?) that I haven't even started. Shesssh.. And what is the book I'm currently reading? Maeve's Husband Material.. Urgh!
Last week, I went to KYU*EM punya graduating ceremony. A bunch of scholars who completed their A-Levels.. And guess what? Yaya*san Tenaga Nasio*nal punya scholars pun ada. Terasa bangga tengok my juniors.. heheh.. And guess what? Masa speech tu, it was the same yang I heard 11 years ago...
My dearest friends.. ingat tak masa our induction.. kat Dew*an Abu Zari*m..? When Tan Sri Ani Aro*pe addressed us? Ingat tak how dia kata we were supposed to be the future leaders? How it's people like us who will help shape the nation? How the company was depending on us to someday lead the company and bring it to a higher level?
Syu*k, I remember looking around the hall at that time, telling myself that I would like to end up with one of the TN*B scholars myself. That we will both start a family and work hard to climb the corporate ladder. But just look at the string of men I dated since I left university!
Suz*ie and Zell*e darling.. apa dah jadi dengan kita?

5 Comments:
ermmm... I think I'm shaping the future of the nation as it is, with my burgeoning belly that is. It is shapely, no? :P
alah,,,, just because you don't work in TNB or with TNB shcolar boy doesn't mean you lost it.
And climbing the corporate ladder sucks lah! I don't think you'll like it much. I rather see you climbing a man instead, which I think you and other gals will enjoy more :P
oh by the way, the last book that I picked up was ermm... ermmm... June Edition of Autocar magazine.
yeah yeah yeah... its not a book but bollocks! Its a mag about car what? That's what every man should do. I mean real men.
This sheridan, can he talk about cars? Just because you can talk about these "deep" stuff doesn't means you're good. Far from it.. it means you lacked ideas of your own. Especially if you keep repeating or highlighting points from the book.
I mean, where's the originality?
and shucks! I'm bored and pissed like mad with my client so allow me to flood your comment box.
:D
oh yes, in between the books and high brow intellectual discussion can he "handle the stick"? *say it ala batman
and... BATMAN ROCKS!!
Post a Comment
<< Home