Tuesday, June 28, 2005

mORE sHOutOutS!

To:

1. The girl who hugs me when I'm down and makes me smile when I'm sad: Oh my dearest partner-in-crime.. I know I should be by your side now.. what with your sibuk-sibukness nak kawin and all.. But I just don't know how to "layan" you now. I'm so not in the mood to talk about men, let alone weddings and happy occasions. Sigh. In any case, I wish you all the best. You are a nice person, so I'm sure you will have a nice wedding too. Have fun planning it! :)

2. The guy who confessed he wants to marry me, only to marry someone else in the end: I'm still waiting for that proper "closure". Hmm.. maybe you're busy now. Too busy preparing for your wedding sampai takde masa nak explain what really happened to "us". Hmm.. initially, I thought I want to sit down and tell you what I feel.. tapi bila fikir balik, takpe lah. Let me just keep all the hurt and sadness inside. I'm surprised that you won't be inviting me to your wedding, tapi it's your choice lah. Here's me wishing you a good marriage life and plenty of cute babies..

3. The guy who broke my heart: You know I love you, yet you still have the heart to push me aside kan? Yes, I know, it's time to pack you in a suitcase and send you off to Gha*na. Thanks for the memories, sayang. You are unforgettable and I never regretted meeting you. Maybe we will have better chances of being together in another life.

4. The guy who never fails to make me smile: Thanks for your sms-es. Thanks for making me feel like a "princess". Thanks for tolerating my nonsense. I'm sorry if I kept talking about all the other men.. sigh. But just want you to know that I do miss you sometimes. You take care and may good things happen to you soon..

5. The Chinese girl who used to make me mag*gi mee in college: Hey, I do miss you sometimes. I know you are so busy with Eth*an now, and it's quite irritating when you kept talking about your baby.. tapi I do appreciate your kindness. And we've been through so much together dulu, kan? Take care ya? Hope to see you soon.

Sigh. It's back to work.. Banyak kerja siot. Hmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home