oF bLOgGinG
Cho*w wrote something interesting on blogs today. Something to ponder about, actually. He said blogs may be influential enough to affect certain decisions, such as politics and elections. Which is true to a certain extent.. but if you ask me, I think blogging is just for fun.
Frankly, I am not a religious Jef*fOoi reader. I know he has a lot of following, but if you ask me, I don't think he is a good blogger. Heck, he isn't even a blogger to me. All he does is post some issues and wait for his "fans" to comment on them. I'm glad Cho*w didn't bring his name up in the story because memang I rasa so tak perlu lah kan.
To me, blogs are more personal. Iza*m has a blog at his 8T*V website and dia banyak cerita about himself, his dreams, etc. And that's what blogs are for.. to reach out to your friends or whoever who wants to get to know you.
Blogging can be a nuisance sometimes, because there will be some who will accuse you of being too frank. It's like opening your own can or worms. I should know. I've had a friend who ticked me for being too honest. He was afraid that those who read my blog will use the info against me someday.
I admit that he's right in that sense. Being too "open" is not good. But on the other hand, blogs help connect one another. I read my friends' blogs to know what they are doing now... whom they are dating, etc..
Ntah lah. Enough about blogging. Anyway, I'm so annoyed kat Ma*wi (of A*F3) yang salah nyanyi lagu kesukaan I. Hello.. lagu Dari Kekasih Kepada Kekasih is NOT panjang, okay? Takkan tak boleh hafal kot. Urgh. Was so annoyed when he forgot the lyrics. That is my song for my former kekasih! How could he salah nyanyi lagu tu? I so tak puas hati lah..
Anyway, I've been so busy with work lah. So very busy. Even as I type this, I have NINE outstanding stories (excluding two for Show*time) to finish. Am going for another two assignments this Saturday. Giler. Must finish them all before I go for my Sarawak trip next month. Sheeeeshh..
But the last few days macam best. On Sunday, met up with Hu*ns and the gang (to celebrate Ranjee*ta, June and Ani*s' birthday). We had dinner kat Mad*am Kw*an's in Mid*Valley, so that was good. On Tuesday ada small gathering at Sya*h's house.. Suz*ana made pasta (that was really, really delicious).. and there were chicken, sandwiches, ice cream, chocolate cake, chips, caramel... hmm.. meriah sungguh!
Oh.. I even had nice buffet lunch with Ru*th and MrPres on Sunday. At first, we thought we wanted to have a quick lunch and head on to the gym, tapi last last terus tak pergi gym. In fact, we stayed at the restaurant until the buffet hour habis at 4pm. *All smiles*
Okay lah. Wanna go down for tea now. Am having this massive headache. Don't know why. Probably because I've been having some evil thoughts of late.. hahahah.... Oh.. headache.. please go away..
ps./ Dear angel.. I'm sorry to hear about your grandma. But I'm sure she's looking out for you from above. Be strong ok? Your family needs you. And dearest, my prayers are with you..
pss./ A trip to Kua*ntan next week? Yipppee... I'm broke, but count me in!
Cho*w wrote something interesting on blogs today. Something to ponder about, actually. He said blogs may be influential enough to affect certain decisions, such as politics and elections. Which is true to a certain extent.. but if you ask me, I think blogging is just for fun.
Frankly, I am not a religious Jef*fOoi reader. I know he has a lot of following, but if you ask me, I don't think he is a good blogger. Heck, he isn't even a blogger to me. All he does is post some issues and wait for his "fans" to comment on them. I'm glad Cho*w didn't bring his name up in the story because memang I rasa so tak perlu lah kan.
To me, blogs are more personal. Iza*m has a blog at his 8T*V website and dia banyak cerita about himself, his dreams, etc. And that's what blogs are for.. to reach out to your friends or whoever who wants to get to know you.
Blogging can be a nuisance sometimes, because there will be some who will accuse you of being too frank. It's like opening your own can or worms. I should know. I've had a friend who ticked me for being too honest. He was afraid that those who read my blog will use the info against me someday.
I admit that he's right in that sense. Being too "open" is not good. But on the other hand, blogs help connect one another. I read my friends' blogs to know what they are doing now... whom they are dating, etc..
Ntah lah. Enough about blogging. Anyway, I'm so annoyed kat Ma*wi (of A*F3) yang salah nyanyi lagu kesukaan I. Hello.. lagu Dari Kekasih Kepada Kekasih is NOT panjang, okay? Takkan tak boleh hafal kot. Urgh. Was so annoyed when he forgot the lyrics. That is my song for my former kekasih! How could he salah nyanyi lagu tu? I so tak puas hati lah..
Anyway, I've been so busy with work lah. So very busy. Even as I type this, I have NINE outstanding stories (excluding two for Show*time) to finish. Am going for another two assignments this Saturday. Giler. Must finish them all before I go for my Sarawak trip next month. Sheeeeshh..
But the last few days macam best. On Sunday, met up with Hu*ns and the gang (to celebrate Ranjee*ta, June and Ani*s' birthday). We had dinner kat Mad*am Kw*an's in Mid*Valley, so that was good. On Tuesday ada small gathering at Sya*h's house.. Suz*ana made pasta (that was really, really delicious).. and there were chicken, sandwiches, ice cream, chocolate cake, chips, caramel... hmm.. meriah sungguh!
Oh.. I even had nice buffet lunch with Ru*th and MrPres on Sunday. At first, we thought we wanted to have a quick lunch and head on to the gym, tapi last last terus tak pergi gym. In fact, we stayed at the restaurant until the buffet hour habis at 4pm. *All smiles*
Okay lah. Wanna go down for tea now. Am having this massive headache. Don't know why. Probably because I've been having some evil thoughts of late.. hahahah.... Oh.. headache.. please go away..
ps./ Dear angel.. I'm sorry to hear about your grandma. But I'm sure she's looking out for you from above. Be strong ok? Your family needs you. And dearest, my prayers are with you..
pss./ A trip to Kua*ntan next week? Yipppee... I'm broke, but count me in!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home