a PeNat WeEkENd..
As expected, the Kua*ntan trip didn't materialise. Of course, after dua orang pulled out from the trip, I dah macam tawar hati nak pergi. Admit it lah.. when you already dah plan nak pergi 5 orang.. lepas tu, 3 je boleh pergi, somehow the whole thing dah macam tak best. Macam tak cukup quorum.. Hmmm.
But I must make the trip to Kua*ntan. I must. Maybe in September or October.. Insya Allah, when it's windy and cool.. Maybe then I can even catch the big waves! (Hehe.. masih boleh ingat me, Nik, Hun*s, Um*ar and Sya*h frolicking in the beach in Cher*ating last year. That was good. Nik even taught me how to 'dive with the waves'.. hehe..)
Anyway, the weekend was relaxing and tiring. Haha. Had fun sitting kat Bor*ders for hours on Saturday with Lei*la. Sempat jugak I baca this book - an advice from a mother to her daughter. It's quite a fun book. The mom's very honest, so it discusses sex, dating, married men, career, dress-style, etc. Ingatkan, nak beli.. but it costs RM80, I think.. Besides, it's a thin book.. so baca kat sana je lah.. (plus, it had nice sofa..)
On Sunday pulak.. went to the Ja*pan G*T with a friend. So so best! Well, it was hot and noisy, but since I love Japan*ese sports cars, it was quite fun lah. Thanks to Sya*h, we had grandstand tickets, so we sat directly in front of the pit stop. Cool giler.. :) Thanks Nya*h for the tickets. Love you, love you, love you..
Hmmm.. I read a book not too long ago which described that every year, we have our own seasons too. I think, at this moment, I'm going through 'winter'. I'm constantly feeling sad, edgy, confused, gloomy, disappointed, angry.. sigh.. am such a negative person these days.
The thing is, I know that something is bothering me. I also know what is bothering me. Cuma I don't know how to stop the botherings. Do I make sense? Ntah lah, nothing seems to make any sense anymore. The things that seemed so wrong dulu now look alright, and the things that appeared so right not too long ago now seem wrong.
Urgh. I need to run away. Get on a runaway train and never coming back. Boleh tak?
I am sooooo looking forward to the Saraw*ak trip next week. Maybe getting out of K*L will do me some good. Dah penat melayan kerenah orang-orang K*L. Now need to meet new people, maybe even talk to strangers who don't judge..
I hate this winter-y feeling. Sigh... Maybe I should think happy thoughts.. so nak buat shout-outs to some of my favourite people in the world! Here goes...: (This list is not in random order ya.. In fact, will probably continue the list esok.. hehe..)
To the:
1. Handsome Malay boy who let me fly the Piper: I miss you. You kat mana sekarang? Take me flying again la. Please. I'm sorry I hurt you dulu. Sigh.. Will never forget us flying between Mena*ra K*L and KL*CC. That was awesome, man! Sheesh.. I wish I know where you are now. I wish you read my blog and come and find me. Rescue me, handsome bloke!
2. Cute Malay boy who accompanied me to Pu*du Jail: Yes, yes. I was going out with your ex-best friend/housemate or something. Then I conveniently sent him to another girl's direction. The stupidest thing I've ever done. But thanks for loving me despite my stupidity.
3. Funniest bestfriend a girl could ever have: We've done too many memorable things together. Thank you for never failing me. I love you lots.
4. "Big, soft guy with a huge heart" and a "small, cute boy with a big heart": I will never forget the time we "stalked" the editor. Giler ke apa? Hahaha. Thank you for sharing my giggles and my tears. You guys are simply irreplaceable.
5. Girl who spent hours with me kat parking lot McD*onalds in Jln Pa*hang: Ayo.. We've had some fights.. but I think those fights make me appreciate you more. Thanks for being there the times I needed a friend.
6. My favourite sex-in-the-ci*ty girls: Sayang-sayangku!! Korang lah yang tak penat-penat dengar citer-citer sedih aku. What would I do without you guys? I can never forget the time we had coffee kat Dom*e's and pondered over the book - analysing the men in our lives.. Hahah... Giler lah. But I would never have survived my winters without you guys..
7. Adorable Indian guy who told me that you wish you were Malay: Hmm.. We would make beautiful babies together, you know.. Hahha.. Thanks for looking out for me when we were younger.. and saving me from those gatal men kat Ju*mp dulu..
8. Sweet Chinese guy whom I run to whenever I'm in trouble: Ive lost my wallet, and you were there to hand me some money. I crashed my car and you helped me send it to the workshop. I need a listening ear and you patiently listened. Sigh. What can I say? You've made me smile so many times that I wish I could have the same effect on you too. And oh yes.. the lovely tulips from Amster*dam were the best gift anyone has ever given me. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
9. Sweet Indian guy who used to drink himself silly and calling me in the middle of the night: Heheh.. You're stupid, but we both agree that I'm much stupider. Hahah. Now don't fight with me on that. By the way, the thing we did in a sleazy club last year was unforgettable. You are unforgettable.. :)
10. Malay guy who picks me up in different cars: You listened, you advised, you talked, you scolded, you knocked my head, you cared, you helped me stand up again. If I ever have a brother, I want him to be just like you.
11. Gym partner: Girl.. I always love hanging out with you. If I ever become a mother, I'll definitely run to you for parenting tips.. Hahah. And trust me, you're stronger than you think. And sweetie, it wasn't wrong to fall in love with him.
12. Malay guy whose 'cute' painting I bought: Hahah. Thanks for teaching me what falling in love at first sight is all about.. And honey, I will never forget your sweet voice.. :)
13. Indian guy who made me feel so woman: Thank you for making me feel "adult" and teaching me all those tricks. You're simply the best teacher lah.. Hahah.. And yes, I lurve it when you suck my toes!! Ah.. divine..
14. Indian guy who likes to feed me: I know you're always feeling so insecure, but in my eyes, you'll always be as sturdy as 'batman'. :)
15. Chinese girl who 'disappeared' from the office for 7 long months! Girl.. you're among the coolest person I've ever known. You're quirky, yet level-headed. You always seem to say the right thing all the time! I know I hardly speak to you, but I cherish the times I actually get to sit and talk to you. Thanks for all the advice.. :)
Okay lah. Dah cukup lah tu, for today. When I want to give more shout-outs, I'll write some more..
I'm definitely going through winter now, but thinking of these people make me feel like summer sometimes.. Ah, memories..
As expected, the Kua*ntan trip didn't materialise. Of course, after dua orang pulled out from the trip, I dah macam tawar hati nak pergi. Admit it lah.. when you already dah plan nak pergi 5 orang.. lepas tu, 3 je boleh pergi, somehow the whole thing dah macam tak best. Macam tak cukup quorum.. Hmmm.
But I must make the trip to Kua*ntan. I must. Maybe in September or October.. Insya Allah, when it's windy and cool.. Maybe then I can even catch the big waves! (Hehe.. masih boleh ingat me, Nik, Hun*s, Um*ar and Sya*h frolicking in the beach in Cher*ating last year. That was good. Nik even taught me how to 'dive with the waves'.. hehe..)
Anyway, the weekend was relaxing and tiring. Haha. Had fun sitting kat Bor*ders for hours on Saturday with Lei*la. Sempat jugak I baca this book - an advice from a mother to her daughter. It's quite a fun book. The mom's very honest, so it discusses sex, dating, married men, career, dress-style, etc. Ingatkan, nak beli.. but it costs RM80, I think.. Besides, it's a thin book.. so baca kat sana je lah.. (plus, it had nice sofa..)
On Sunday pulak.. went to the Ja*pan G*T with a friend. So so best! Well, it was hot and noisy, but since I love Japan*ese sports cars, it was quite fun lah. Thanks to Sya*h, we had grandstand tickets, so we sat directly in front of the pit stop. Cool giler.. :) Thanks Nya*h for the tickets. Love you, love you, love you..
Hmmm.. I read a book not too long ago which described that every year, we have our own seasons too. I think, at this moment, I'm going through 'winter'. I'm constantly feeling sad, edgy, confused, gloomy, disappointed, angry.. sigh.. am such a negative person these days.
The thing is, I know that something is bothering me. I also know what is bothering me. Cuma I don't know how to stop the botherings. Do I make sense? Ntah lah, nothing seems to make any sense anymore. The things that seemed so wrong dulu now look alright, and the things that appeared so right not too long ago now seem wrong.
Urgh. I need to run away. Get on a runaway train and never coming back. Boleh tak?
I am sooooo looking forward to the Saraw*ak trip next week. Maybe getting out of K*L will do me some good. Dah penat melayan kerenah orang-orang K*L. Now need to meet new people, maybe even talk to strangers who don't judge..
I hate this winter-y feeling. Sigh... Maybe I should think happy thoughts.. so nak buat shout-outs to some of my favourite people in the world! Here goes...: (This list is not in random order ya.. In fact, will probably continue the list esok.. hehe..)
To the:
1. Handsome Malay boy who let me fly the Piper: I miss you. You kat mana sekarang? Take me flying again la. Please. I'm sorry I hurt you dulu. Sigh.. Will never forget us flying between Mena*ra K*L and KL*CC. That was awesome, man! Sheesh.. I wish I know where you are now. I wish you read my blog and come and find me. Rescue me, handsome bloke!
2. Cute Malay boy who accompanied me to Pu*du Jail: Yes, yes. I was going out with your ex-best friend/housemate or something. Then I conveniently sent him to another girl's direction. The stupidest thing I've ever done. But thanks for loving me despite my stupidity.
3. Funniest bestfriend a girl could ever have: We've done too many memorable things together. Thank you for never failing me. I love you lots.
4. "Big, soft guy with a huge heart" and a "small, cute boy with a big heart": I will never forget the time we "stalked" the editor. Giler ke apa? Hahaha. Thank you for sharing my giggles and my tears. You guys are simply irreplaceable.
5. Girl who spent hours with me kat parking lot McD*onalds in Jln Pa*hang: Ayo.. We've had some fights.. but I think those fights make me appreciate you more. Thanks for being there the times I needed a friend.
6. My favourite sex-in-the-ci*ty girls: Sayang-sayangku!! Korang lah yang tak penat-penat dengar citer-citer sedih aku. What would I do without you guys? I can never forget the time we had coffee kat Dom*e's and pondered over the book - analysing the men in our lives.. Hahah... Giler lah. But I would never have survived my winters without you guys..
7. Adorable Indian guy who told me that you wish you were Malay: Hmm.. We would make beautiful babies together, you know.. Hahha.. Thanks for looking out for me when we were younger.. and saving me from those gatal men kat Ju*mp dulu..
8. Sweet Chinese guy whom I run to whenever I'm in trouble: Ive lost my wallet, and you were there to hand me some money. I crashed my car and you helped me send it to the workshop. I need a listening ear and you patiently listened. Sigh. What can I say? You've made me smile so many times that I wish I could have the same effect on you too. And oh yes.. the lovely tulips from Amster*dam were the best gift anyone has ever given me. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
9. Sweet Indian guy who used to drink himself silly and calling me in the middle of the night: Heheh.. You're stupid, but we both agree that I'm much stupider. Hahah. Now don't fight with me on that. By the way, the thing we did in a sleazy club last year was unforgettable. You are unforgettable.. :)
10. Malay guy who picks me up in different cars: You listened, you advised, you talked, you scolded, you knocked my head, you cared, you helped me stand up again. If I ever have a brother, I want him to be just like you.
11. Gym partner: Girl.. I always love hanging out with you. If I ever become a mother, I'll definitely run to you for parenting tips.. Hahah. And trust me, you're stronger than you think. And sweetie, it wasn't wrong to fall in love with him.
12. Malay guy whose 'cute' painting I bought: Hahah. Thanks for teaching me what falling in love at first sight is all about.. And honey, I will never forget your sweet voice.. :)
13. Indian guy who made me feel so woman: Thank you for making me feel "adult" and teaching me all those tricks. You're simply the best teacher lah.. Hahah.. And yes, I lurve it when you suck my toes!! Ah.. divine..
14. Indian guy who likes to feed me: I know you're always feeling so insecure, but in my eyes, you'll always be as sturdy as 'batman'. :)
15. Chinese girl who 'disappeared' from the office for 7 long months! Girl.. you're among the coolest person I've ever known. You're quirky, yet level-headed. You always seem to say the right thing all the time! I know I hardly speak to you, but I cherish the times I actually get to sit and talk to you. Thanks for all the advice.. :)
Okay lah. Dah cukup lah tu, for today. When I want to give more shout-outs, I'll write some more..
I'm definitely going through winter now, but thinking of these people make me feel like summer sometimes.. Ah, memories..

2 Comments:
The pudu jail guy just shaved his hair... looks like a convict now. ha ha :)
Leave something for friend,
never leave friend for something cos in life, something will leave u but friends will always live with U... I NEVER REGRETTED HAVING A FRIEND LIKE U!
Post a Comment
<< Home