Tuesday, June 21, 2005

a WhitE weDdiNg..

I went to Ista*na Hotel last week.. to watch Suz*ie sing. Hehehe.. Kena lah bagi support, sebab she was singing my favourite Kr*is Dayan*ti song.. :)

Well anyway, masa kat ballroom tu, I can't help but notice the interior decoration. Everything was in white - hence the theme 'White and Easy'. There were white flowers, white drapery material flowing across the ceiling, white table cloth.. everything was white lah. And it was BEAUTIFUL!

So.. terus bertekad.. should I walk down the aisle one day, I would like the aisle to be all white. I want the whole hall to be decorated in white. I want the flowers to be all white. The napkins, the chairs.. everything white. Okay tak? So.. it will be a white wedding for me. Some might argue that white is too passe. Some would even say that it's the "mourning" colour.. But to me, white signifies purity, sincerity and honesty. (But of course, my baju will be a different colour lah..)

Sigh. A white wedding it shall be. Insya Allah. And yes, hubby dearest will get a Playstation 2 as one of his hantaran gifts. Sebab I pun can play with it!! *all smiles*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home