Wednesday, July 06, 2005

dEsPe*raTe hOuSEwiVes vs dEsPeraTe jOuRNaLiSt

Yes. I'm desperate. Desperate sangat nak pergi bercuti. Nak menenangkan hati dan perasaan.. Fulamak. Jiwang, wa cakap lu.. Hahaha.

But seriously, can't wait to go on holiday. To not think of work. Ah.. bliss... :)

Caught DH semalam. Best giler. There's mystery, sex, good looking men and women.. I so like!! Looks like I won't be out late on Tuesdays lagi lah lepas ni.. Haha. Or at least until the season ends.. (Hmmm.. dah lama I tak gush about a TV programme kan?)

Well anyway, semalam was nice. Had tea with Iz*am and Lei*la. It was so nice to just meet up with them. It's hard to imagine that I met Iz*am almost 8 years ago. I was in my final year kat uni and he just came back from completing his MBA kat US. Sigh. Lama kan? But it's nice to know that fame, popularity and power never changed him. As far as I am concerned, he is still the same ol' Iz*am yang suka tease me, bully me and make me laugh. Haha. So okay. Maybe the only thing that has changed is that he is probably earning 20 times more today than what he was earning when I first new him.

Hmmm.. it's nice to know that there are people yang masih tak berubah walaupun dah lebih kaya..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home