Thursday, July 28, 2005

fOr A fRiENd..

Girl.. Trust me, I know how you feel. I "hear" you when you say how you sometimes wanna give up because you just don't see (or feel) that there is hope in the relationship.

I don't know what to say to you, unfortunately. Relationship is always very tricky. What works for me might not necessarily work for you..

But I do want you to know that you are not alone. You are not the only person in the whole who always fall for the wrong guy.

I fall for the wrong guys ALL the time. Worse of all, it's usually halfway that I feel like I've just got to turn back. And guess what? U-Turns aren't so easy to find!! Because when I decided that the relationship is just not gonna work, I find myself already emotionally attached.

Sheesh.. I'm rambling. I always ramble when it comes to relationships.

Sometimes I think I'm jinxed. Or perhaps, I'm just too picky.

Girl,

Believe it or not, if I were you, I'd just let him go. Seriously. Maybe sebab I'm never a fighter when it comes to relationship.

Besides, I no longer believe in hanging on to a relationship that has no promise. I mean, at the end of the day, wouldn't you want a guy who would love you unconditionally and who wouldn't mind walking down the aisle with you?

Some people would rather hang on to a person that they love even when there's no hope of being together. For me, I just don't want to close all doors and give up hope of finding "real" happiness out there.

Romantic me still believe that one day, I will find someone who would love me for who I am and who would care for me for the rest of my life. Yes, it may sound cliche.. but honestly, I never stopped hoping that I will find a guy who wouldn't mind risking his life for me and who'd do anything to make happy.

So girl.. look into yourself and you'll know what you want out of life.. really. As a friend, I can only offfer you my prayers and hope that all will work out well for you in the end. You're a nice friend, and may happiness find its way to you soon.

Peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home