iCe CrEaM wiTh ShOoK..
Shook knows the exact thing that could make me smile: Ice cream! Heheh.. Tapi sebab Telaw*i susah nak cari parking (initial plan nak gi Bas*kin Robb*ins), we decided to hang out kat B*SC instead. So best.. Lepak kat Haa*gen Daz*s and makan banana split. What bliss!
He even bought a red rubber ball from the machine.. so we were actually playing with the ball in the shopping complex itself. Giler. Hehe. Thank God the security guard didn't chase us out or made us play outside. It was raining anyway, so we couldn't play outside pun.. Haha..
But it was fun. We were just looking at the cars I couldn't have and he was checking out the girls he couldn't have while sitting outside the ice cream parlour. Kelakar giler.
Oh.. and the best part about hanging out with Shook is that I get to play with his cool i*Pod. Kesian dia.. asyik-asyik I main lagu Dari Kekasih Kepada Ke*kasih - MNa*sir version. Cool giler giler.. Hahaha..
Shook! I so love you. Thanks for the sugar.. now I'm so so hyper okay? Hehehhe.. We must have ice cream again!!
Of an ugly body..
Someone wrote about my ugly body. Hmm. It's okay lah. I never said my body's perfect anyway. Oh.. I met someone who's got an extra thumb two weeks ago (yup.. she's got 11 fingers!). Memula tu, the first word that came to mind was: "freak"! and honestly, I couldn't take my eyes off the extra finger.
But she turns out to be a really nice girl. And intelligent too. In fact, she's studying chemical engineering at U*TM.
And you know what? After getting to know her, I didn't even think her extra finger as weird. Instead, I think it's rather unusual and unique. I bet that made her different. Plus she's a nice person.. so who cares if she's got an extra finger?
Point is, if you're nice, people don't really care who you are, or what you look like. They don't even care your sexual preference!
So okay lah.. Case close ya.. Biar lah orang nak kata apa. For every one person who thinks you're ugly, there'll be 100 more who'll think you're pretty (hahah.. perasannya... hahaha..). Speaking of ugly ni, nak jugak cakap.. I know three good friends who would want to sleep with me. So there!!
Am missing my hun*s and my b..
Distance makes the heart grows fonder kan? Sigh. I just spoke to my hun*s. I mean, I know he's so far away, but frankly, I can't go through a week (at least!) without hearing his voice. B ni pun satu.. I have to hear his voice every other day.. if not everyday..
I wish they're both in K*L. It's easier to run to them for hugs when days are gloomy. I'm just so so so close to them that I wonder how it would be like when (if) I get married someday. Will my husband be able to accept them? To understand that they are just so precious to me?
Sigh. I'll cross the bridge when I get there.. but for now, I'm just thankful to be blessed with so many adorable and trustworthy guy friends.
Hun*s, Nya*h, Shook, B, Sweet Angel, Fred, Rey*mee, Pot, Iz*am, Se*an, Um*ar, Se*me, Un*cle Ju*de, Ghan*esh, Kenn*eth, A*lang, M, Jas*bir, Rav*i.. you guys are the sweetest.. Love you lots! Mwahhh..
Shook knows the exact thing that could make me smile: Ice cream! Heheh.. Tapi sebab Telaw*i susah nak cari parking (initial plan nak gi Bas*kin Robb*ins), we decided to hang out kat B*SC instead. So best.. Lepak kat Haa*gen Daz*s and makan banana split. What bliss!
He even bought a red rubber ball from the machine.. so we were actually playing with the ball in the shopping complex itself. Giler. Hehe. Thank God the security guard didn't chase us out or made us play outside. It was raining anyway, so we couldn't play outside pun.. Haha..
But it was fun. We were just looking at the cars I couldn't have and he was checking out the girls he couldn't have while sitting outside the ice cream parlour. Kelakar giler.
Oh.. and the best part about hanging out with Shook is that I get to play with his cool i*Pod. Kesian dia.. asyik-asyik I main lagu Dari Kekasih Kepada Ke*kasih - MNa*sir version. Cool giler giler.. Hahaha..
Shook! I so love you. Thanks for the sugar.. now I'm so so hyper okay? Hehehhe.. We must have ice cream again!!
Of an ugly body..
Someone wrote about my ugly body. Hmm. It's okay lah. I never said my body's perfect anyway. Oh.. I met someone who's got an extra thumb two weeks ago (yup.. she's got 11 fingers!). Memula tu, the first word that came to mind was: "freak"! and honestly, I couldn't take my eyes off the extra finger.
But she turns out to be a really nice girl. And intelligent too. In fact, she's studying chemical engineering at U*TM.
And you know what? After getting to know her, I didn't even think her extra finger as weird. Instead, I think it's rather unusual and unique. I bet that made her different. Plus she's a nice person.. so who cares if she's got an extra finger?
Point is, if you're nice, people don't really care who you are, or what you look like. They don't even care your sexual preference!
So okay lah.. Case close ya.. Biar lah orang nak kata apa. For every one person who thinks you're ugly, there'll be 100 more who'll think you're pretty (hahah.. perasannya... hahaha..). Speaking of ugly ni, nak jugak cakap.. I know three good friends who would want to sleep with me. So there!!
Am missing my hun*s and my b..
Distance makes the heart grows fonder kan? Sigh. I just spoke to my hun*s. I mean, I know he's so far away, but frankly, I can't go through a week (at least!) without hearing his voice. B ni pun satu.. I have to hear his voice every other day.. if not everyday..
I wish they're both in K*L. It's easier to run to them for hugs when days are gloomy. I'm just so so so close to them that I wonder how it would be like when (if) I get married someday. Will my husband be able to accept them? To understand that they are just so precious to me?
Sigh. I'll cross the bridge when I get there.. but for now, I'm just thankful to be blessed with so many adorable and trustworthy guy friends.
Hun*s, Nya*h, Shook, B, Sweet Angel, Fred, Rey*mee, Pot, Iz*am, Se*an, Um*ar, Se*me, Un*cle Ju*de, Ghan*esh, Kenn*eth, A*lang, M, Jas*bir, Rav*i.. you guys are the sweetest.. Love you lots! Mwahhh..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home