SaJa nAk bLOg..
Shhhh.. I have a secret. I have a weakness for:
1. Men in baju Melayu. I swear. But of course, the colour must suit the wearer's skin lah.. haha. Oh, it doesn't matter if it's the normal baju Melayu (cekak musang) or baju Melayu Johor. Sampin is a must.
2. Ice creams (especially my favourite flavours) and chocolates (errr.. with the exception of white chocolates).
3. Anu*ar Za*in, Rey*mee, Bra*d Pitt, Johnny De*pp and Kean*u Ree*ves.
4. Songs by Inn*uendo, Boyz*IIMen, K*Ci&Jo*jo..
5. Men yang pergi sembahyang Jum*aat.. I especially like to see them walk around in their slippers.. *hehehe*
** I think women in kain batik (berkemban) are really sexy and alluring.
** Oh.. and sometimes, I do get high reading stories about Dr*M (though I don't keep and carry his old speeches around like this one person I know lah.. Hahah..). His quotes are priceless lah. Sigh.. I do miss covering him.. :(
Shhhh.. I have a secret. I have a weakness for:
1. Men in baju Melayu. I swear. But of course, the colour must suit the wearer's skin lah.. haha. Oh, it doesn't matter if it's the normal baju Melayu (cekak musang) or baju Melayu Johor. Sampin is a must.
2. Ice creams (especially my favourite flavours) and chocolates (errr.. with the exception of white chocolates).
3. Anu*ar Za*in, Rey*mee, Bra*d Pitt, Johnny De*pp and Kean*u Ree*ves.
4. Songs by Inn*uendo, Boyz*IIMen, K*Ci&Jo*jo..
5. Men yang pergi sembahyang Jum*aat.. I especially like to see them walk around in their slippers.. *hehehe*
** I think women in kain batik (berkemban) are really sexy and alluring.
** Oh.. and sometimes, I do get high reading stories about Dr*M (though I don't keep and carry his old speeches around like this one person I know lah.. Hahah..). His quotes are priceless lah. Sigh.. I do miss covering him.. :(

2 Comments:
Argh.. I swear I love men in Baju Melayu Johor. Its in my blood. My late dad's from Johor. Imagine whats its like being in Johor during hari raya.. drop dead..
Kuat imagine ah, sampai selipar pun leh jadi bahan. Anyway, Hajar bring me here. Blame her :P (totally)
Post a Comment
<< Home