TiReD!
Ayo.. I have so many pending stories! It's crazy.. sigh. But I can't wait to go to Singa*pore this weekend. Heheh.. Kinda miss my dearest Nab*il -- ahh!! He's the cutest 6-year-old I've ever seen.. :)
So, tengah bersemangat nak habiskan semua stories. Well, okay lah.. not semua, but most of it, since I will be on leave the whole of next week! Yippee..
Apa lagi nak citer ah? Oh.. Tengk*u Mahalee*l is no longer with Pro*ton, I think Malays should stop depending on N*EP (or whatever they wanna call it now) and I think NS*T's coverage on the recently-concluded Umn*o general assembly was much better than last year's.. (though I still think B*H gave a far better coverage lah kan..)
Sy*ed is now the new Deputy G*E (hip hip hurrah!), Nya*h is enjoying his stay in K*B (when I should have been there), Nap*i's engaged and will get married on Sept 17, and I think I'm coming down with flu soon (I already have the sore throat and an itchy nose.. shucks!).
Ya Tuhan.. I do ramble.
The thing is, there's just too many things running in my head at the moment. And yes, I'm hungry. Tak sabar rasanya nak pi makan ngan An*is.. (we're supposed to have dinner together). It's been awhile since we last talked. And I do miss talking to her. I think she is one of the most level-headed friends I have! Hahha.. I think lah.
Oh.. nak jugak citer. I don't know why, but I've been thinking of Re*ymee a lot lately. Masa I was in the jungle, I actually dreamt one night that he got married. Sheesh.. terpaksa sms him one of these days. Who knows.. he's probably engaged or something..
I'm tired lah. Have I said that I'm tired? Heheh..
ps./ Come Aug 31, it will be EIGHT years since I first set my eyes on you.. and you first set your eyes on me. Ingat tak.. you told me that if we're both 30 and single, we'd get married and migrate to Alas*ka? Hahha.. Sweetheart, you have ONE more year! *wink!*
Ayo.. I have so many pending stories! It's crazy.. sigh. But I can't wait to go to Singa*pore this weekend. Heheh.. Kinda miss my dearest Nab*il -- ahh!! He's the cutest 6-year-old I've ever seen.. :)
So, tengah bersemangat nak habiskan semua stories. Well, okay lah.. not semua, but most of it, since I will be on leave the whole of next week! Yippee..
Apa lagi nak citer ah? Oh.. Tengk*u Mahalee*l is no longer with Pro*ton, I think Malays should stop depending on N*EP (or whatever they wanna call it now) and I think NS*T's coverage on the recently-concluded Umn*o general assembly was much better than last year's.. (though I still think B*H gave a far better coverage lah kan..)
Sy*ed is now the new Deputy G*E (hip hip hurrah!), Nya*h is enjoying his stay in K*B (when I should have been there), Nap*i's engaged and will get married on Sept 17, and I think I'm coming down with flu soon (I already have the sore throat and an itchy nose.. shucks!).
Ya Tuhan.. I do ramble.
The thing is, there's just too many things running in my head at the moment. And yes, I'm hungry. Tak sabar rasanya nak pi makan ngan An*is.. (we're supposed to have dinner together). It's been awhile since we last talked. And I do miss talking to her. I think she is one of the most level-headed friends I have! Hahha.. I think lah.
Oh.. nak jugak citer. I don't know why, but I've been thinking of Re*ymee a lot lately. Masa I was in the jungle, I actually dreamt one night that he got married. Sheesh.. terpaksa sms him one of these days. Who knows.. he's probably engaged or something..
I'm tired lah. Have I said that I'm tired? Heheh..
ps./ Come Aug 31, it will be EIGHT years since I first set my eyes on you.. and you first set your eyes on me. Ingat tak.. you told me that if we're both 30 and single, we'd get married and migrate to Alas*ka? Hahha.. Sweetheart, you have ONE more year! *wink!*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home