Tuesday, July 05, 2005

WaLkiNG iN tHe rAiN..

Last Saturday, hujan lebat. Stupid me parked my car kat Citi*bank eventhough my assignment was at P*N Darby Par*k. So obviously, I had to dash across the street to go for my assignment.

But seriously, it was really nice to walk in the rain. I felt so much better after that. I felt my spirits rise. I love the trickle of water that hit my nose and lips. I love the taste of rainwater (no matter how acidic it may be..)

I felt like the heavy rain washed away my pain, my tears, my hurt, my anger and my frustration.

I felt blessed. Like God was also crying with me.

Sigh. I'm just feeling melancholic. But seriously, a walk in the rain in good for the soul.

ps./ Hun*s.. thanks for listening to me the other day. You probably never understood why I was crying my heart out the other day kat B2, spot #25.. but thanks or listening anyway, I love you... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home