hELp! i'M sUffOcAtiNg!
The haze is really, really bad. I swear. I drove to Sub*ang this afternoon and had to switch on my lights sebab the visibility was really bad.
Atas sebab ini, saya rasa macam tak sabar untuk ke luar negara Sabtu ini. Saya rindukan udara segar. Saya rindukan bahang matahari dan tiupan angin sepoi-sepoi bahasa.
Chewah.. Pandai juga saya berbahasa Mela*yu ini.. hehe..
Anyway, I hope the haze will go away soon. Rain, please come and wash the dirt away. Please..
Apa lagi nak citer? Hmmm.. these days, I just don't know what to blog. Semalam, had dinner with Nya*h, SueDa*lip and Suza*nna at this nice Indian restaurant in Jal*an Telaw*i. Price tu.. okay lah. The bill came up to RM58 for the four of us. The food was delicious and the portions were huge. We even had free desserts!! Hehe.
It was Nya*h's birthday semalam. He turned 29 (kononnya lah kan..). Nel*s and I went gift-hunting last Sunda*y and that was fun. Hmm.. rindu lah kat dia..
Oh.. the team-building thingy is off. Apparently, we all ada team-building session where we will all be divided into smaller groups. But now dah tak jadi dah.
Sebenarnya, I tak kisah lah pergi team-building ni, sebab I heard ada fun activities like kayak-ing, jungle-trekking and stuff. Maklumlah.. after balik dari Tama*n Negar*a Enda*u-Rom*pin ni, rasa teringin jugak untuk masuk hutan sekali lagi dan menikmati keindahan alam, jauh dari kota yang kotor dan penuh dosa ini..
(Don't ask me why I'm so into writing in Mala*y.. Scary sungguh..)
Sorry, I digress. Well anyway, the team-building thingy has been called off. Sebab of the haze and many were complaining about the thing. Hmmm.. Apparently, the place where we were supposed to go tu (in Mor*ib) is filthy and unhygienic. Whatever lah.. I know someone who's probably jumping up and down now sebab tak payah pergi. Iye lah.. takkan dekat tengah-tengah hutan tu boleh main sms lagi, kan? Obviously the line would be so bad that you won't be able to sms all the time pun.. Suka hati kau lah. Parah sungguh bila bercinta ni, kan? (Yes, I still think you're having an affair with someone new now!!) *smiles*
Ya Tu*han. I think I'm rambling. Hakikatnya, I still have to finish one story (and two Press releases) for boss this week, and three stories for Su*e. Plus, I must do some research before I fly off on Sat*urday. Sheesh. I wish it was Mon*day. Then I'd have more time to do stuff.. Tapi, apa nak buat, masa memang sentiasa mencemburui kita, kan? (I do think I have a flair for writing in Mala*y.. kan? Hahaha.. *gelak perasan* -gelak pun boleh perasan ke? Hmm..)
Okay okay. Enough ramblings for the day. Here are my last thoughts before I 'blog off' tonight:
Hun*s and Nya*h - Aku rindu korang lah. Wish we could just go away to some exotic islands and have some fun with some men.. *naughty grin*
Sab*b dearie - Congrats on your graduation. Sorry girl, I can't be with you this Saturd*ay, but I'm sure you'll look gorgeous that day. Take lots of pictures, okay? *wink*
Zul*s - Girl, thanks for accompanying me tadi. Thanks for lunch and for sharing the dirty air with me as we travel through the haze.. haha.
Sea*n and An*is - Ayo. I love the little Tere*ngganu notebook! Thank you sweethearts. Now I want my birthday present! *Evil laugh* --> kidding lah! Hehe.
ps./ Maw*i datang office tadi.. tapi tak kisah pun. I interviewed V*E tadi and met sexy La*h.. Heheh..
pss./ Sum*i just said that foreign reports say the air quality in the Kla*ng Valley is hazardous. They might even close down the airport. Ayo. Camana ni? I thought I can get away from this 'hazy' city!! :(
The haze is really, really bad. I swear. I drove to Sub*ang this afternoon and had to switch on my lights sebab the visibility was really bad.
Atas sebab ini, saya rasa macam tak sabar untuk ke luar negara Sabtu ini. Saya rindukan udara segar. Saya rindukan bahang matahari dan tiupan angin sepoi-sepoi bahasa.
Chewah.. Pandai juga saya berbahasa Mela*yu ini.. hehe..
Anyway, I hope the haze will go away soon. Rain, please come and wash the dirt away. Please..
Apa lagi nak citer? Hmmm.. these days, I just don't know what to blog. Semalam, had dinner with Nya*h, SueDa*lip and Suza*nna at this nice Indian restaurant in Jal*an Telaw*i. Price tu.. okay lah. The bill came up to RM58 for the four of us. The food was delicious and the portions were huge. We even had free desserts!! Hehe.
It was Nya*h's birthday semalam. He turned 29 (kononnya lah kan..). Nel*s and I went gift-hunting last Sunda*y and that was fun. Hmm.. rindu lah kat dia..
Oh.. the team-building thingy is off. Apparently, we all ada team-building session where we will all be divided into smaller groups. But now dah tak jadi dah.
Sebenarnya, I tak kisah lah pergi team-building ni, sebab I heard ada fun activities like kayak-ing, jungle-trekking and stuff. Maklumlah.. after balik dari Tama*n Negar*a Enda*u-Rom*pin ni, rasa teringin jugak untuk masuk hutan sekali lagi dan menikmati keindahan alam, jauh dari kota yang kotor dan penuh dosa ini..
(Don't ask me why I'm so into writing in Mala*y.. Scary sungguh..)
Sorry, I digress. Well anyway, the team-building thingy has been called off. Sebab of the haze and many were complaining about the thing. Hmmm.. Apparently, the place where we were supposed to go tu (in Mor*ib) is filthy and unhygienic. Whatever lah.. I know someone who's probably jumping up and down now sebab tak payah pergi. Iye lah.. takkan dekat tengah-tengah hutan tu boleh main sms lagi, kan? Obviously the line would be so bad that you won't be able to sms all the time pun.. Suka hati kau lah. Parah sungguh bila bercinta ni, kan? (Yes, I still think you're having an affair with someone new now!!) *smiles*
Ya Tu*han. I think I'm rambling. Hakikatnya, I still have to finish one story (and two Press releases) for boss this week, and three stories for Su*e. Plus, I must do some research before I fly off on Sat*urday. Sheesh. I wish it was Mon*day. Then I'd have more time to do stuff.. Tapi, apa nak buat, masa memang sentiasa mencemburui kita, kan? (I do think I have a flair for writing in Mala*y.. kan? Hahaha.. *gelak perasan* -gelak pun boleh perasan ke? Hmm..)
Okay okay. Enough ramblings for the day. Here are my last thoughts before I 'blog off' tonight:
Hun*s and Nya*h - Aku rindu korang lah. Wish we could just go away to some exotic islands and have some fun with some men.. *naughty grin*
Sab*b dearie - Congrats on your graduation. Sorry girl, I can't be with you this Saturd*ay, but I'm sure you'll look gorgeous that day. Take lots of pictures, okay? *wink*
Zul*s - Girl, thanks for accompanying me tadi. Thanks for lunch and for sharing the dirty air with me as we travel through the haze.. haha.
Sea*n and An*is - Ayo. I love the little Tere*ngganu notebook! Thank you sweethearts. Now I want my birthday present! *Evil laugh* --> kidding lah! Hehe.
ps./ Maw*i datang office tadi.. tapi tak kisah pun. I interviewed V*E tadi and met sexy La*h.. Heheh..
pss./ Sum*i just said that foreign reports say the air quality in the Kla*ng Valley is hazardous. They might even close down the airport. Ayo. Camana ni? I thought I can get away from this 'hazy' city!! :(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home