Monday, August 08, 2005

i WaNt tO CrY!

Sebab I've got G-R-R-E-A-T-T-T friends who stood by me through thick and thin! I swear. They are the nicest, the most gorgeous, the most intelligent.. Plus, they are the kindest too!

Anyway, Singa*pore trip was good. Penat, but good. Lepak-ed with my cousins. Had so much fun.. Ada satu masa ni, I was actually just chilling at a bon*sai park at Sun*tec City as my cousin smoked cigar. Yes, he smoked cigar, and he's only 18! And I just lie down on the bench and looked at the sky.. What bliss!

Well, anyway, I'm back at work. Sigh. Penat lah bekerja ni. Can somebody just marry me so that I can just be a housewife and watch TV the whole day? Oh okay.. not the whole day lah. Maybe I'll go out, pay the bills, do some charity work, have tea with some friends and probably pick hubby up from work and take him out for dinner.

Cool kan?

In reality, I'm tired. I'm broke. I'm lonely.

Okay lah. Must stop blogging now. I'm going outstation (again!) on Saturday, which means that I have tonnes of work to do. This time, I will be out of the office for a whole week, so that means that I have to finish my stories for THIS week AND NEXT week!

On another note, my desk-mate is being transferred to Mala*cca next month. How lah like this? Dah lah we all tak cukup orang kat my desk! Anybody out there who wants to join the Education Desk? *wink*

Have a great week ahead everyone!

ps./ Nak jugak cakap. I think the A*F concert last week sucked! The students were obviously not well prepared. They forgot their lyrics, they forgot their dance steps, they appeared clumsy on stage. I think Amy*lea was the ONLY student who was serious about the competition. Too bad she didn't win. It's another fate's cruel way of saying that sometimes, hard work does NOT pay off..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home