Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Ooops. I did it again.

I was so reckless tadi that I could have killed Zul*s. Yes.. it was all my fault. Sigh. My mind was just not thinking straight when I picked Zul*s and Sab*bs up from the office tadi. Lame excuse, I know, but I really need to be more focused. Or to learn how not to let little things affect me.

Anyway, I've made up my mind to not allow anyone of my friends to sit in my car again. I just don't want to take the risk. It's not a nice feeling to know how capable you are of hurting your friend.

Nya*h:
You can still sit in my car, of course, because that's where we spend most of our time together anyway. But I can understand if you refuse to sit in my car. I mean, I would think twice too, if I have a friend who just doesn't know how to drive carefully..

Sab*bs and Zul*s:
Whatelse can I say? I'm sorry. But I want you guys to know that I love you guys to pieces and would never even dream of hurting you. Zul*s, you know.. I'd feel much better if I were hurt as well. Sigh.. Please forgive me, ya..

Z*elle:
Babe. I'm worried for you sebenarnya. But I'm also worried about me. Sigh. Maybe we're both jinxed. Maybe we should just run to a far away place and stay far from everyone. Life is just so challenging kan? Sigh. I think we both need a hug. Seriously.

*sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home