Monday, August 22, 2005

Per*th, Austra*lia... (Aug 13-20)


Went to Caver*sham Wildlife Park.. played with some kanggaroos. Friendliest creatures. I like!

Held a wombat. So berat. 32kgs okay. But I managed...
Koala's cute...

Played with some starfish.. heheh.. (Check out my palm!!)



Found this car parked in front of the apartment where I stayed - Kingsto*ne On Ha*y at 273, Ha*y St. Cool, eh?

It's Prin*cess Fr*uz that kept me company on those cold, dreary nights.. (thanks hun*s!)



That's not a shopping bag, I swear. It's stuff for work.. Sigh..
Hungry Ja*ck is like our Bur*ger King.. and they're delicious on a cold, dreary day.. hehe..


The ONLY item I bought for myself - a pair of Gu*ess sunnies for A$60 (it's 50% discount). I thought it was a steal.. heheh..
Across the horizon (view from the plane). Gorgeous kan? But after a week in Per*th, I can't wait to go home. Back to my family, friends and late night activities..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home