CiNtA itU.........?
I'm jinxed when it comes to love. Seriously. Or rather, I just don't know how to react when it comes to love.
Sigh.
I wish I know how to handle "love". The thing is, I'm always falling for the wrong people, I dismiss those who genuinely love and care for me.. I just don't know how to behave when in a relationship.. I'm hopeless lah.
In all honesty, I don't know what is love. Sure, I've experienced unrequitted love before (this one, plenty of times already) where the people I love just don't love me back. I've also experienced people confessing to loving me a few times.. but amazingly, they never seemed to love me enough to want to marry me or spend the rest of their lives with me.
Have I said that I'm jinxed when it comes to love?
Why must I always fall for those not of the same race, or religion? Why must I fall for a person who is just not ready to settle down with me? Why must I fall for someone whom I know will NEVER choose me as his life partner simply because I'm not good enough? Worse still.. why must I fall for someone who is just oh-so-unavailable?
Sigh.
I never seemed to learn from my mistakes.. because year after year, I kept falling for all the wrong people. And in the end, while everyone else is happily married with kids and all, poor old me is still hoping against all odds that the people I love will want me in the end, despite all differences.
Downright pathetic kan?
Yes, I'm rambling.. but no, I'm not expecting any sympathy. It's all my fault, really, for being single and alone. After all, we usually have the privilege to choose what we want in life, kan?
Someone asked me if I were a hopeless romantic. And I was stumped. Hopeless romantic? Hmmm.. I don't write poems and I definitely don't write sweet love letters. But yes, I still cry while listening to some songs and I do think of my past loves sometimes.
But a hopeless romantic?
Ntah lah. But I do know that deep down, I'm still expecting my prince charming to come to my rescue. With his long tresses, he will be sweep me off my feet, put me on his horse and we'll ride to his castle.. far from our friends and foes. And then we will make love all day and night.. and hahaha... *aku dah melalut...*
Okay lah... Gotta go. My good friends are buying me dinner at Ms Re*ad tonight.. Woo hoo.. Thank God for good friends that keep me nourished, for the silly jokes that make me laugh and for listening when I need someone to talk to..
Love you guys..
I'm jinxed when it comes to love. Seriously. Or rather, I just don't know how to react when it comes to love.
Sigh.
I wish I know how to handle "love". The thing is, I'm always falling for the wrong people, I dismiss those who genuinely love and care for me.. I just don't know how to behave when in a relationship.. I'm hopeless lah.
In all honesty, I don't know what is love. Sure, I've experienced unrequitted love before (this one, plenty of times already) where the people I love just don't love me back. I've also experienced people confessing to loving me a few times.. but amazingly, they never seemed to love me enough to want to marry me or spend the rest of their lives with me.
Have I said that I'm jinxed when it comes to love?
Why must I always fall for those not of the same race, or religion? Why must I fall for a person who is just not ready to settle down with me? Why must I fall for someone whom I know will NEVER choose me as his life partner simply because I'm not good enough? Worse still.. why must I fall for someone who is just oh-so-unavailable?
Sigh.
I never seemed to learn from my mistakes.. because year after year, I kept falling for all the wrong people. And in the end, while everyone else is happily married with kids and all, poor old me is still hoping against all odds that the people I love will want me in the end, despite all differences.
Downright pathetic kan?
Yes, I'm rambling.. but no, I'm not expecting any sympathy. It's all my fault, really, for being single and alone. After all, we usually have the privilege to choose what we want in life, kan?
Someone asked me if I were a hopeless romantic. And I was stumped. Hopeless romantic? Hmmm.. I don't write poems and I definitely don't write sweet love letters. But yes, I still cry while listening to some songs and I do think of my past loves sometimes.
But a hopeless romantic?
Ntah lah. But I do know that deep down, I'm still expecting my prince charming to come to my rescue. With his long tresses, he will be sweep me off my feet, put me on his horse and we'll ride to his castle.. far from our friends and foes. And then we will make love all day and night.. and hahaha... *aku dah melalut...*
Okay lah... Gotta go. My good friends are buying me dinner at Ms Re*ad tonight.. Woo hoo.. Thank God for good friends that keep me nourished, for the silly jokes that make me laugh and for listening when I need someone to talk to..
Love you guys..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home