Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I aM sO bOdOH LaH..

Sigh. I've not been blogging for a long time. Sebab banyak sangat kerja. Believe it or not, I had to write four or five stories for my desk this week. That's excluding a story on Mal*aysian Idol.

Giler.

I'm tired.
I'm lonely.
I'm pathetic.
I'm desperate.
I'm weak.
I'm sad.
I'm lusting over someone who doesn't give a damn about me.
Have I said that I'm pathetic?
I need a hug. And some kisses.
I need strong arms to hold on to.
I'm suicidal.

Sigh.

I need to get a grip of myself. I'm not a loser, kan? Kan? Kan?

Many things have happened over the last few weeks. I ran over my sister's kitten, I broke up with my boyfriend. Sigh. Malas nak cakap.

Am blogging out now. It's time for dinner with my beauuuutifulll PIC.. Now that's something to look forward to.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home