Tuesday, September 27, 2005


Shook (God bless him) picked me up from the office in his swanky BM*W convert*ible semalam (yes, it looked just like the one in the picture!!). Ya Tuhan.. can die in the car, okay? It was so cool.

Err.. okay. It was hot.. Sebab it was like 4 in the evening and I insisted that we bring the roof down. I mean, why drive a convertible if nak ada roof, kan?

But I must say the interior not so nice lah. Compared to Re*ymee's M*3. That one so canggih..

But I am not complaining. It was a good drive. I think I'm just so cut out to be in a cool car.. *hahah. Perasan* But you should see the stares I get. Woo hoo.. mesti orang ingat I ada sugar daddy yang kaya raya. If only they knew that I can't even make an ordinary reporter to fall in love with me, what more someone who can afford a convertible. Sheesh..

Thanks Shook, for taking me for a spin. We did make heads turn, kan? Thanks for tolerating my antics (again!). Haha.. Even the pakcik guard tu pun terpesona dengan kita, kan? That was hillarious.. sebab lepas you dropped me off, he told me that I looked good in the car and that I should get one myself. Yeah right. Lepas tu, aku nak bayar kereta tu dengan apa? Hahahah..

Okay.. gotta go. Got tonnes of things to do. Plus, Pot, me and Su*zie will be having nasi berin*gin soon. Yummylicious!!

ps./ I miss you. If only you knew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home