Thursday, October 20, 2005

A gLOoMY ThURsDay..

Dati*n Seri End*on Mahmoo*d passed away this morning. Sigh. My deepest condolences to Re*ymee and his family.

Hey there Re*ymee.. bet you don't know the new address of this blog... but just want you to know that my prayers are with you. I know you guys are a close-knit family and all, but you've got to be strong for No*ri and your mom and your grandma.. okay? They need you now.. Take care.. *hugs*

Anyway, semalam, I told this one guy about my blog. Hmmm.. Don't know if it was a wise move or not.. sebab I have been "misinterpreted" by this one person because of my blog.

So here's a msg to this new guy:
Hey there.. bila baca blog ni, don't judge me okay? I have to admit that I was very, very naive when I first started blogging.. so some of the earlier entries were kinda bodoh. Okay lah.. I'm still quite naive.. hehehe.. but I do think that I'm slightly more grown-up now.

Don't be fooled by my ramblings about the guys in my life. Yes, I'm fond of a lot of guys.. yes, I've a few good guy friends.. and yes, I've dated a few men. But in all honesty, I've only fallen in love twice. Hopefully, the third time I fall in love, it will be with someone who will eventually be my husband.

Oh... I don't write perfect English, so don't expect perfect grammar or spelling (Ya Tuhan, I'm just so bad at spelling!!). But when I work, it's a different story lah. I try to give (almost) clean copies, the dictionary readily available and I even re-read my stories a few times to check for mistakes. Hahah... Tapi, blogging ni, malas sikit nak go through the hassle.. ;)

So don't lah "edit" my stories in your head if you read my blog, okay...?

Anyway, have a good trip! Here's a song for you:

Kelmarin, kulihat awan membentuk wajahmu
Desau angin meniupkan namamu
Tubuhku terpaku..

Semalam, bulan sabit melengkungkan senyummu
Tabur bintang serupa kilau auramu
Aku pun sedari, ku segera berlari..

Cepat pulang, cepat kembali, jangan pergi lagi
Firasatku ingin kau untuk cepat pulang, cepat kembali
Jangan pergi lagi..

Haha.. drama, drama.. But seriously, take care okay? Come back soon cuz you still owe me dinner! *wink*

Okay lah. Enough blogging for the day. Nak kena buat some work now. It has been such an unproductive day.. Sigh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home