LaZy!
Somebody shoot me. I'm just oh-so-lazy today! That's not to say that I didn't do any work today lah. In fact, I managed to complete a story and even captioned my pictures.
But the thing is.. I still have a few more stories to finish before I go on leave next week.. and I know that I could've completed some of them today.. if only I weren't too lazy.. Sigh.
I've to attend dinner tonite.. with Ye*n, Yi*ng, Fei*Ping and Che*wie.. Hmmm.. Amazing how we used to be so so close while in school! Everything we do, we do together. From checking out the guys to going for add maths tuition to playing Un*o in class the few weeks before S*PM.
We even got the same scholarship and went to the same uni. But I guess, we started going separate ways masa kat uni kot. I had my own set of friends while they remained intact as a group. So lama-lama, we drifted apart..
Now Yin*g is migrating (I think) to U*K with her hubby. She's got a job in U*K and she will be there for at least 2 years. She was my bestest friend while I was in school and now she's moving away.
But that's life kan? People resigned, get transferred or simply moved to a new place. Selalunya, people will say that the one who is leaving is the hardest hit.. because he or she must start life new.. in a new surrounding, make new friends and be far from loved ones.
I personally think that it's those who were left behind yang akan terasa kehilangan itu. I've lost so many good friends along the way.. nya*h, who decided that NS*T's just not good enough for him; hun*s, who had to go Ke*dah; Nel*s, who had to go to Kuan*tan, then K*Baru; Shar*m, who had to go to Ser*emban; Jasb*ir, who quit; Debb*ie, who had to go to Putr*ajaya; Uma*r, who had to go to K*Baru; etc..
People selalu lupa yang the ones yang kena pindah tu, memang lah sedih.. sebab they have to start life new. But after awhile, they learn to pick up the pieces and move on. They meet new friends, do new things and have new opportunities to venture into other areas. This is when they began to think less of their friends that they've left behind.. Suddenly, to them, moving away doesn't seem like a bad idea after all.
Tapi the ones yang kena tinggal tu yang sedih. Because when you stay at the same place, you will be reminded of the things that you used to do with the person who moved away. I still think of Shar*m and the orgasmic chocolate milk we used to have kat Insomn*ia each time I go to Mon*tKia*ra. Hun*s and I used to drive around at night, checking out the 'indecent' KL scenes, so each time I drive by those roads, I can't help but think of him.
Nya*h and I used to work on our stories together kat News*desk, and sometimes, when I passed by his old place, I'd remember how cluttered his place was (heheh..).
Sigh. Now Yin*g is moving away. Each time I lalu our old school, I will definitely remember the times we played softball, galah panjang and chop tiang before school.
Hmmm.. Sean is also going away. He's been transferred to T*ganu, so that means that I will lose an ice-cream buddy.. *sigh* I will miss those 'ice-cream' dates and our 'deep, intellectual' coversations (hahahha..).
Sean, if you're reading this, I want you to know that I will always remember you as the guy who can always make me smile. Hmmm... Thanks for understanding and for caring. I love our 'ice-cream dates' and will always remember them. You take care in T'ganu okay? Should you come by to K*L, please don't forget to call. Oh yes.. please blog, because sometimes, that's only the only we that we 'communicate'.. *wink*
Bila macam ini, teringat a poem that Micha*el shared with me a few years ago..
Inikah lumrah cinta..
Bertemu, bercinta dan berpisah
Inikah lumrahnya?
Sesekali bila ku kenangkan
Kita tak seharusnya bertemu di pantai ini
Biar saja kita bertemu di dalam mimpi
Kerna hidup lebih indah di luar realiti
Bagai yang kita susuri, hari ke hari..
Sesekali bila ku kenangkan
Kita tak seharusnya bermimpi
Kerna mimpi pun bukannya sebuah janji
Lebih baik kita tak pernah bertemu.
Sesekali bila ku kenangkan
Biar saja kau tak pernah ada
Kerna walaupun kau ada
Kau akan pergi jua..
ps./ Micha*el... sorry, aku cilok poem hang... hehehe.. Anyway, can't wait to see you on Friday. We have lots to tell!! *mwah!*
Somebody shoot me. I'm just oh-so-lazy today! That's not to say that I didn't do any work today lah. In fact, I managed to complete a story and even captioned my pictures.
But the thing is.. I still have a few more stories to finish before I go on leave next week.. and I know that I could've completed some of them today.. if only I weren't too lazy.. Sigh.
I've to attend dinner tonite.. with Ye*n, Yi*ng, Fei*Ping and Che*wie.. Hmmm.. Amazing how we used to be so so close while in school! Everything we do, we do together. From checking out the guys to going for add maths tuition to playing Un*o in class the few weeks before S*PM.
We even got the same scholarship and went to the same uni. But I guess, we started going separate ways masa kat uni kot. I had my own set of friends while they remained intact as a group. So lama-lama, we drifted apart..
Now Yin*g is migrating (I think) to U*K with her hubby. She's got a job in U*K and she will be there for at least 2 years. She was my bestest friend while I was in school and now she's moving away.
But that's life kan? People resigned, get transferred or simply moved to a new place. Selalunya, people will say that the one who is leaving is the hardest hit.. because he or she must start life new.. in a new surrounding, make new friends and be far from loved ones.
I personally think that it's those who were left behind yang akan terasa kehilangan itu. I've lost so many good friends along the way.. nya*h, who decided that NS*T's just not good enough for him; hun*s, who had to go Ke*dah; Nel*s, who had to go to Kuan*tan, then K*Baru; Shar*m, who had to go to Ser*emban; Jasb*ir, who quit; Debb*ie, who had to go to Putr*ajaya; Uma*r, who had to go to K*Baru; etc..
People selalu lupa yang the ones yang kena pindah tu, memang lah sedih.. sebab they have to start life new. But after awhile, they learn to pick up the pieces and move on. They meet new friends, do new things and have new opportunities to venture into other areas. This is when they began to think less of their friends that they've left behind.. Suddenly, to them, moving away doesn't seem like a bad idea after all.
Tapi the ones yang kena tinggal tu yang sedih. Because when you stay at the same place, you will be reminded of the things that you used to do with the person who moved away. I still think of Shar*m and the orgasmic chocolate milk we used to have kat Insomn*ia each time I go to Mon*tKia*ra. Hun*s and I used to drive around at night, checking out the 'indecent' KL scenes, so each time I drive by those roads, I can't help but think of him.
Nya*h and I used to work on our stories together kat News*desk, and sometimes, when I passed by his old place, I'd remember how cluttered his place was (heheh..).
Sigh. Now Yin*g is moving away. Each time I lalu our old school, I will definitely remember the times we played softball, galah panjang and chop tiang before school.
Hmmm.. Sean is also going away. He's been transferred to T*ganu, so that means that I will lose an ice-cream buddy.. *sigh* I will miss those 'ice-cream' dates and our 'deep, intellectual' coversations (hahahha..).
Sean, if you're reading this, I want you to know that I will always remember you as the guy who can always make me smile. Hmmm... Thanks for understanding and for caring. I love our 'ice-cream dates' and will always remember them. You take care in T'ganu okay? Should you come by to K*L, please don't forget to call. Oh yes.. please blog, because sometimes, that's only the only we that we 'communicate'.. *wink*
Bila macam ini, teringat a poem that Micha*el shared with me a few years ago..
Inikah lumrah cinta..
Bertemu, bercinta dan berpisah
Inikah lumrahnya?
Sesekali bila ku kenangkan
Kita tak seharusnya bertemu di pantai ini
Biar saja kita bertemu di dalam mimpi
Kerna hidup lebih indah di luar realiti
Bagai yang kita susuri, hari ke hari..
Sesekali bila ku kenangkan
Kita tak seharusnya bermimpi
Kerna mimpi pun bukannya sebuah janji
Lebih baik kita tak pernah bertemu.
Sesekali bila ku kenangkan
Biar saja kau tak pernah ada
Kerna walaupun kau ada
Kau akan pergi jua..
ps./ Micha*el... sorry, aku cilok poem hang... hehehe.. Anyway, can't wait to see you on Friday. We have lots to tell!! *mwah!*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home