LoNeLY, i Am sO LoNeLy..
It's 6.10am and I am sitting at a desk facing The Trum*p World Tower. Yes.. I know.. Macam best kan? But believe me, I think I'd be much happier being with friends and loved ones kat rumah and watching the Trum*p Tower via the The Appren*tice show on TV.
Trum*p Tower, in real life, memang lah gah.. It's so tall!!! But it's lonely. I hardly see anyone coming in and out of the building setiap kali I lalu depan bangunan tu.. (I pass the building on my way to the UN building dari hotel..)
Okay. Back to me being lonely.. Well.. believe it or not, I'm the only girl in the delegate (apart from the Min*ister lah). And though I get along well with guys (hahha), I terasa terpinggir jugak with this group sometimes. Hmm..
And I'm feeling quite stressed sebab I'm here with an ASSISTANT SPORTS EDITOR from U*tusan and he's so enthusiastic about MY*C and its tussle. So dia hantar story punya lah banyak sebab the MY*C guys are with us. Tension aku.
As for me, I only wrote about the youth issues kat UN... *biting nails now*. I 'assume' news desk wouldn't appreciate that kind of controversial stories. Lagipun, when I was at the news desk dulu and had to cover belia associations ni, bosses macam tak berminat nak guna pun.
*Gulp* Do you think I'm gonna be in big trouble when I get back?
Ntah lah. But I'm feeling the pressure. Ni baru U*tusan and me je. If ada St*ar and the rest of the media fraternity, lagi mampus I think. Hmmm.
Anyway, I'm missing everyone back home. Can't wait to balik! :)
Okay lah. It's almost 7am and I nak tidur sat. By 9.30, I have to be at the UN HQ again. Toodles!
ps: Nya*h.. the trip has opened my eyes to many things. Thanks to you, I now have a UN name tag.. heheh.. Yang tu, aku bangga, nya*h. But there're many times I felt like I'm gonna be such a disappointment to you and my bosses who sent me here. Hmmm.. Tapi yang penting Nya*h, the day aku nervous giler tu, aku pakai the green overcoat that you bought for me from I*ran. Don't know why, but I felt secured when I wore that coat. Serious. Rasa macam kau yakin ngan my capabilities to come up with good stories for N*ST. Ayo.. Aku drama kan? But nya*h, it may not be a "big" thing for a lot of people, but it is for ME! Nya*h, UN assignment, nya*h!! UN! (Yes, I didn't realise how important the assgmt was until I entered the UN building and walked through the corridors.) Okay lah Nya*h, you take care. Miss you loads.. *mwah*
It's 6.10am and I am sitting at a desk facing The Trum*p World Tower. Yes.. I know.. Macam best kan? But believe me, I think I'd be much happier being with friends and loved ones kat rumah and watching the Trum*p Tower via the The Appren*tice show on TV.
Trum*p Tower, in real life, memang lah gah.. It's so tall!!! But it's lonely. I hardly see anyone coming in and out of the building setiap kali I lalu depan bangunan tu.. (I pass the building on my way to the UN building dari hotel..)
Okay. Back to me being lonely.. Well.. believe it or not, I'm the only girl in the delegate (apart from the Min*ister lah). And though I get along well with guys (hahha), I terasa terpinggir jugak with this group sometimes. Hmm..
And I'm feeling quite stressed sebab I'm here with an ASSISTANT SPORTS EDITOR from U*tusan and he's so enthusiastic about MY*C and its tussle. So dia hantar story punya lah banyak sebab the MY*C guys are with us. Tension aku.
As for me, I only wrote about the youth issues kat UN... *biting nails now*. I 'assume' news desk wouldn't appreciate that kind of controversial stories. Lagipun, when I was at the news desk dulu and had to cover belia associations ni, bosses macam tak berminat nak guna pun.
*Gulp* Do you think I'm gonna be in big trouble when I get back?
Ntah lah. But I'm feeling the pressure. Ni baru U*tusan and me je. If ada St*ar and the rest of the media fraternity, lagi mampus I think. Hmmm.
Anyway, I'm missing everyone back home. Can't wait to balik! :)
Okay lah. It's almost 7am and I nak tidur sat. By 9.30, I have to be at the UN HQ again. Toodles!
ps: Nya*h.. the trip has opened my eyes to many things. Thanks to you, I now have a UN name tag.. heheh.. Yang tu, aku bangga, nya*h. But there're many times I felt like I'm gonna be such a disappointment to you and my bosses who sent me here. Hmmm.. Tapi yang penting Nya*h, the day aku nervous giler tu, aku pakai the green overcoat that you bought for me from I*ran. Don't know why, but I felt secured when I wore that coat. Serious. Rasa macam kau yakin ngan my capabilities to come up with good stories for N*ST. Ayo.. Aku drama kan? But nya*h, it may not be a "big" thing for a lot of people, but it is for ME! Nya*h, UN assignment, nya*h!! UN! (Yes, I didn't realise how important the assgmt was until I entered the UN building and walked through the corridors.) Okay lah Nya*h, you take care. Miss you loads.. *mwah*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home