
My journey begins here.. Believe it or not, I spent three days in halls like this one. Cool kan? So best, I tell ya. Terasa sooooo important. Hahahha.. Tapi tak important pun, sebenarnya..

This the UN building!!!! Coolest.. It's just like 3 to 5 minutes walk from Trum*p Tower and the hotel I stayed in - Beek*man.

Oooh.. Hard*Rock NewYork! (Too bad my partying days dah berakhir...)

Centr*al Park!! Would love to walk in the park (in autumn) with my hubby someday.. InsyaAllah.. *dreamy smile*

Big Yellow Cab in Big Apple..

Ah... The "famous you're-fired" Trum*p World Tower on First Avenue (I think it's on the First Avenue lah.. heheh) . Macam empty kan? See... I told you... (Picture was taken at around 3pm on a Wednesday.)

The tallest building tu... Trum*p World Tower. Nice and grand, kan? Tapi macam lonely lah jugak.

That's where I sat to do my stories. The dark building (on the right tu)... Trum*p World Tower!!

Even when I pee, I can still see the view of Man*hattan.. Cool or what? Hahahah..

In a raincoat outside the N*BC station (tengah perasan jadi N*BC journalist.. hahah). NY was experiencing "the tail-end of a hurricane" the weekend I was there. Sheesssh..

Ah.. syahdu. By the way, yang bersinar tu.. BULAN! Sigh. And I love flying.. *smile*
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home