Wednesday, October 19, 2005

So BaNYaK nAK CiTEr..

It's past 11pm and I am 'supposed' to finish up some work. But I got tired of working and decided to blog. Hahaha..

Ya Tuhan! I've not blogged for quite a while now. Okay lah.. the last time I blogged, I was sitting in my room, looking out at Trum*p Towe*rs. Ah.. New York! New York!

Anyways, many things have happened since... I came back last Monday (at 8am) and was in the office the very next day. I've not claimed overtime for the Saturday (Oct 8) and Sunday (Oct 9) sebab I left New York on Saturday night and arrived in KL on Monday morning. Boleh claim ke? Ayo.. I so tak pandai buat claim ni.

So I've not done my claims. Which is not something new.. Sigh.

So I'm back at work. Swamped with dozens of things to do. Tahun ni, buka puasa lain sikit. Instead of following the other journos gi hotels and all, I'd rather keep my buka puasa outing private.

So far, I would only attend a "formal" buka puasa function bila terpaksa. Otherwise, I'd rather just spend my buka puasa with close friends.. heheheh.... But best jugak lah. So far, dah buka ngan Nya*h, Zel*le, Suz*i, Jot*s, Hun*s, Liverpo*ol, Zul*s, Ru*th, etc. Esok will buka with L*oop, Friday with Lei*la (or Michae*l) and next week with Ye*n, Fei*Ping, Yin*g and Chew*ie.

I soooo like.. :)

Tapi, yang tak bestnya, I received an sms from Sya*iful, my friend in Ba*li. He's out of job (because there aren't many tourists in Ba*li) and he doesn't have a clue on how Raya will be celebrated this year. Sigh.. So people, if you want to go to Ba*li, let me know ok? Will pass you Syai*ful's number and maybe he can take you guys around. He's a really, really nice guy and know the best places to hang out...!!! (a bit of promo here.. heheheh..)

Apa lagi nak citer? Sigh. Tu lah.. The thing is, there are just too many things running in my head, but I just don't know what to say (or write). Too many stories but I just don't know where to start!

Hmmm.. life is.. like that lah! It could've been better, but it could also be worse! Hmmm.

By the way, I'm busy writing Unite*d Natio*ns stories this week. Sedih jugak bila tulis citer tu. Sebab I realised that there are just so many people who are suffering in the world. There are millions of people around the world who are living on less than USD1 (RM3.8) per day. Imagine that! And here I am, complaining about my meagre salary..

Plus! Don't you dare talk to me about wanting to lose weight. Bersyukur lah that you have food on the table. There are a lot of people out there who don't even know if they can have another meal! And there are small children in parts of the world like India, who break stones (pecah batu) to earn some money. Imagine that!

And kita ni, macam tak bersyukur. Ada makanan, tapi sibuk nak diet. So what if you're slightly on the plump side? If your partner doesn't appreciate you for the person (with the good heart) that you are, maybe he or she doesn't deserve you in the first place!

Sheeesh.. I'm one angry woman, kan? Actually.. no.. I'm not angry. It's just that sometimes, we tend to take things for granted. Things like money and food.

Okay lah. Nak pack up. It's almost 11.30pm. I think I'm done for the day. I did manage to complete two stories (waa heyy..) and I've sorted out my pictures for this Sunday's issue. So now, maybe can breathe (a little).

Penat lah type. Toodles!

ps./ Will try and post some NY pictures esok... I pwomise.. *hehehe*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home