Saturday, October 29, 2005

SpEciAL triBuTe tO MiCHAeLa.k.a.SeME..

Last night's buka puasa with Michael was awesome. Food was good, company was great and they even had people entertaining us during the buka puasa.

So thanks so much for the treat, my dearest friend.. *smile*

Can't believe that we've known each other for close to 12 years now. Amazing kan? I still remember some of the things that we've been through..

How you made me watch Siti*Nurhaliza on Muzi*kMuzik which eventually led me to falling in love with Innue*ndo, our 'scary' trip to Pudu*jail, our little fights whenever kita nak pay for our food, etc..

Remember how I wanted to jump off the train line sebab I flunked my exams? And how you talked me out of it? Hahhaha.. Can't believe I actually thought of suicide at the age of .. what.. err.. 20...? Hehhee.. Imagine what I would have missed!! Hahaha..

So thanks so much, sweetie.. for being with me through thick and thin. Yes, you're right.. we'd make a horrible pair (I shudder just thinking what would happen if we had to stay together), but I'm so glad that we're good friends.. Heheh.. You're a real gem and I wouldn't trade you for anyone in the world!

Selamat Hari Raya and Maaf Zahir Batin. May the year ahead brings you lots of love and joy. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home