Iz*Am, yOu'Re tHe MaN!
I know I probably shouldn't be writing about Iz*am. I mean, he is a public figure and I don't want to promote him further.
But there are moments when I am feeling so useless and low, and all I have to do is think of Iz*am.
Whatever. Here's my shoutout to Iz*am.. (hopefully, he'll never come across this blog cuz then I'd be so damn embarassed lah kan.. hahaha..)
Heya Iz*am. First up. Let me clarify. I am NOT gonna gush about you. I am NOT in lust (or in love) with you. And I have NO intentions whatsoever to stalk you.
But I do want to say that I am fond of you.
And that when I think I've given up on Mal*ay men, all I have to do is look at you..
You're quite an amazing man. Tapi the thing I like about you is that you're always so humble and nice. You're blunt and honest, but you were never arrogant.
You acknowledge your success and fame, but you never allow them to get to your head.
I know you work hard to earn an honest living, but I also know that you never forget to dream. Amazing kan? Most people get too caught up with work (pursuing their career and hoping to make big bucks and be recognised and all), but all you wanted was to make music. It doesn't even matter if people don't listen to your music, as long as you are happy making them, kan?
Thank you Iz*am, for making me realise all that. Sometimes I find myself trying so hard to write an 'impressive' piece, wishing people would start noticing ME.. tapi sebenarnya, I should have written it FOR ME, kan?
So what if people dont read my stories. They are not expected to. Sigh. You know, I badly wanted this one person to read my story the other day. I actually called him to ask if he had read it! You know what's so malufying? He didn't even read my story.. although he was trying to be polite and promised to read it. I know he didn't. Tapi... sigh. You get the drift.
Well, thank you for giving me a knock on my head once in awhile. I am surrounded by too-ambitious people sometimes that I get caught up in their excitement to suck up and to impress other people every now and then.
And then I meet humble people like you who never fails to bring me back to earth.
You're right Iz*am. I have to be passionate about what I do. So what if people dont read my stuff. So what if many of my friends think I write unintelligent, unimportant stuff.
What is important is that I get to write things that matter to me. Like dealing with sex issues for the illegal workers and the disabled.
Iz*am.. thank you. Again. For being a friend and for checking on me from time to time. I know you're always busy (ahhaha... running a TV station is NOT as easy as you think, kan?) but thank you for being there everytime I need a shoulder to cry on.
Yes, you're right. I'm just too incorrigible and too hard to avoid sometimes!
- your #1 fan.. until the end of time..
I know I probably shouldn't be writing about Iz*am. I mean, he is a public figure and I don't want to promote him further.
But there are moments when I am feeling so useless and low, and all I have to do is think of Iz*am.
Whatever. Here's my shoutout to Iz*am.. (hopefully, he'll never come across this blog cuz then I'd be so damn embarassed lah kan.. hahaha..)
Heya Iz*am. First up. Let me clarify. I am NOT gonna gush about you. I am NOT in lust (or in love) with you. And I have NO intentions whatsoever to stalk you.
But I do want to say that I am fond of you.
And that when I think I've given up on Mal*ay men, all I have to do is look at you..
You're quite an amazing man. Tapi the thing I like about you is that you're always so humble and nice. You're blunt and honest, but you were never arrogant.
You acknowledge your success and fame, but you never allow them to get to your head.
I know you work hard to earn an honest living, but I also know that you never forget to dream. Amazing kan? Most people get too caught up with work (pursuing their career and hoping to make big bucks and be recognised and all), but all you wanted was to make music. It doesn't even matter if people don't listen to your music, as long as you are happy making them, kan?
Thank you Iz*am, for making me realise all that. Sometimes I find myself trying so hard to write an 'impressive' piece, wishing people would start noticing ME.. tapi sebenarnya, I should have written it FOR ME, kan?
So what if people dont read my stories. They are not expected to. Sigh. You know, I badly wanted this one person to read my story the other day. I actually called him to ask if he had read it! You know what's so malufying? He didn't even read my story.. although he was trying to be polite and promised to read it. I know he didn't. Tapi... sigh. You get the drift.
Well, thank you for giving me a knock on my head once in awhile. I am surrounded by too-ambitious people sometimes that I get caught up in their excitement to suck up and to impress other people every now and then.
And then I meet humble people like you who never fails to bring me back to earth.
You're right Iz*am. I have to be passionate about what I do. So what if people dont read my stuff. So what if many of my friends think I write unintelligent, unimportant stuff.
What is important is that I get to write things that matter to me. Like dealing with sex issues for the illegal workers and the disabled.
Iz*am.. thank you. Again. For being a friend and for checking on me from time to time. I know you're always busy (ahhaha... running a TV station is NOT as easy as you think, kan?) but thank you for being there everytime I need a shoulder to cry on.
Yes, you're right. I'm just too incorrigible and too hard to avoid sometimes!
- your #1 fan.. until the end of time..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home