Tuesday, November 29, 2005


The M.Nas*ir concert held at the Esplana*de in Singapo*re on Sunday night was the best concert I've ever attended. I tell ya.. M.Nas*ir rocked!

I so love his deep voice. Ya Tuhan.. boleh cair. I've heard stories that he can be a very difficult man to be with sometimes, I heard he has got his tantrums, I heard he can be quite snobbish and has snubbed members of the Press a few times.

But when he was on stage, he simply took my breath away. Dah lah tu, he has got nice long hair that looked kinda ruffled. And we all know I have this weakness for men with long hair! But that's besides the point. I think he has a nice, deep voice. Sensuous. Romantic.

Good looks, a funny personality (he was really funny on stage!), superb voice.. what more can you ask from a guy?

He sang some of my favourite songs.. Fanta*sia Bulan Madu (yes, he sang even better than Search), Menter*a Semera*h Padi, Kepada*mu Kekasih (oh God, I cried listening to this one.. terasa diri ini begitu kecil..)..

I've always liked M.Nas*ir.. from the time he was 'Kama*l' in the movie Sel*ubung. And I love his songs.. though some of them are too 'nusantara-ish' for me (yes, I don't like Ma*wi, but I think Ad*uh Sali*ha's pretty catchy..). But after the concert, I began to understand why people call him 'sif*u'. He is THAT good. You don't have to memorise all his songs or admire his good looks to enjoy his concert. Heck, you probably never even heard his songs yet you still can't help but dance to his music! Yes, he's that inspiring!

Point is, if you've never watched M.Nas*ir "live" in concert, please give him a go. He is indeed a real entertainer! *drool*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home