oF feELiNg siCk and MisErAbLe..
My nose is runny, my head is spinning and I'm feeling woozy. Woke up feeling really dreadful this morning, so yours truly decided to go to the gym... thinking that some exercise, and quiet moments in the sauna and steam bath rooms can do me some good! Hahaha..
Well, it was good to be able to exercise lah. Plus, I managed to catch Rober*tDowneyJr on O*prah.. hehehe. And he is cute, I think.
Oh well.. back to being sick. Yes, I'm sick, but I malas nak take the day off. It's not like I'm that sick pun.. hehe. Besides, I have some stuff to finish and Suz*ie and I are watching HPotter tonight. Cool eh..?
Anyway, suddenly, I rasa cam nak blog ni.. walaupun so tak relevant dengan me and feeling sick..
I am envious that some people:
1. get to go on holidays with their boyfriend/husband/family
2. can get stories so easily just by calling their contacts
3. have the privilege of going to the gym in the mornings without having to go through the jam
4. live just a few blocks away from the office
5. are in the midst of planning for their wedding (hmm...)
6. are already, happily married
7. get more than two-months bonus every year
8. get to drive really fancy cars like Nis*san Skyl*ine, Honda*CRV, Toyo*taCamry or the convertible Bee*mer
9. have the opportunity to make love with their loved ones every day
10. can make love at any time of the day
11. can get hugs and kisses from their eye-candy anytime they want
12. can eat lots of chocolates and ice-cream without getting fat or falling sick
13. have little schnuggle-puffs (my term for children) to play with
14. have the privilege of breast-feeding their babies
15. can cook dinnner with their munchkin (my term for boyfriend/husband)
16. have another person to wake up with in the morning
17. can snuggle up to someone on rainy days and kiss and cuddle before falling asleep every night
18. have people who love them to bits
19. can write a story within minutes and not get stuck on the first para
20. are just talented - they can play musical instruments, sing, draw, paint, etc.
21. can dance!
22. can eat spicy food without upsetting their tummy
23. get the opportunity to visit new places every now and then
24. get to cover cool assignments like the by-election in Kel*antan, the awesome L*IMA, the earthquake in Pa*kistan, the unrest in Thai*land or the hunt for terrorists in Indon*esia
25. are just so good at sports and (computer and video) games!
26. are just so good-looking they make heads turn whenever they walk past
27. have people sending them and picking them up from work
28. are asked out on dates almost every night of the week
29. don't have to work too hard to earn a lot of money
30. can wear anything and still look good in them..
My nose is runny, my head is spinning and I'm feeling woozy. Woke up feeling really dreadful this morning, so yours truly decided to go to the gym... thinking that some exercise, and quiet moments in the sauna and steam bath rooms can do me some good! Hahaha..
Well, it was good to be able to exercise lah. Plus, I managed to catch Rober*tDowneyJr on O*prah.. hehehe. And he is cute, I think.
Oh well.. back to being sick. Yes, I'm sick, but I malas nak take the day off. It's not like I'm that sick pun.. hehe. Besides, I have some stuff to finish and Suz*ie and I are watching HPotter tonight. Cool eh..?
Anyway, suddenly, I rasa cam nak blog ni.. walaupun so tak relevant dengan me and feeling sick..
I am envious that some people:
1. get to go on holidays with their boyfriend/husband/family
2. can get stories so easily just by calling their contacts
3. have the privilege of going to the gym in the mornings without having to go through the jam
4. live just a few blocks away from the office
5. are in the midst of planning for their wedding (hmm...)
6. are already, happily married
7. get more than two-months bonus every year
8. get to drive really fancy cars like Nis*san Skyl*ine, Honda*CRV, Toyo*taCamry or the convertible Bee*mer
9. have the opportunity to make love with their loved ones every day
10. can make love at any time of the day
11. can get hugs and kisses from their eye-candy anytime they want
12. can eat lots of chocolates and ice-cream without getting fat or falling sick
13. have little schnuggle-puffs (my term for children) to play with
14. have the privilege of breast-feeding their babies
15. can cook dinnner with their munchkin (my term for boyfriend/husband)
16. have another person to wake up with in the morning
17. can snuggle up to someone on rainy days and kiss and cuddle before falling asleep every night
18. have people who love them to bits
19. can write a story within minutes and not get stuck on the first para
20. are just talented - they can play musical instruments, sing, draw, paint, etc.
21. can dance!
22. can eat spicy food without upsetting their tummy
23. get the opportunity to visit new places every now and then
24. get to cover cool assignments like the by-election in Kel*antan, the awesome L*IMA, the earthquake in Pa*kistan, the unrest in Thai*land or the hunt for terrorists in Indon*esia
25. are just so good at sports and (computer and video) games!
26. are just so good-looking they make heads turn whenever they walk past
27. have people sending them and picking them up from work
28. are asked out on dates almost every night of the week
29. don't have to work too hard to earn a lot of money
30. can wear anything and still look good in them..

1 Comments:
Sigh..............
Post a Comment
<< Home