Monday, November 07, 2005

oF hApPY rAYa!

This year, Raya was a blast! Hehe.. But that's because we went back to Singa*pore for Raya.. I tell ya, nothing beats going out with cousins and visiting relatives.. hahah.

I seriously think my hubby (if I can find someone who wants to marry me lah!) will pening tengok my whacky family.. Heck, we even fought about kuih-raya! Hahah.. Sya*h should know.. I think my family terrorised his family so bad that his niece was traumatised when we visited them! :p

But yes, I love my cousins and nephew and all. And I love going back to Singa*pore because I get to play PS*2 with my 6-yr-old nephew the whole day and night! I love the giggles and the punches, the rowdiness and the noise.. :)

Oops! Ru*th is here and we're having dinner together.. Yippee!!!!

Later...... *mwah*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home