SeX, aGaiN??
Met more gay men and lesbians at the sexual and rep*roductive health conference I've been covering these past few days. Wish I had met some transgenders.. Now that would be interesting, kan?
But of course, I'm sure there are some of them at the conference. But they probably looked so woman/man now that I just couldn't tell the difference.
Takpe lah. Maybe next time.. hehe.. (Nasib baik, I dah berkesempatan to see my 'uncle' who is now an 'aunty' - because he had a sex change - when I went back to Singa*pore for Raya the other day.. woo hoo.. Lawa... you wouldn't be able to guess that 'she' was once a man!! heheh..)
Sorry. I digress.
The conference was good. Talked a lot about safe sex. Abstinence is one thing, but being responsible is another. So be careful, okay??
Oh.. met this Person Living With H*IV/AIDS.. a cute guy who has been living with HIV since 18 years ago! A really nice guy, that I just had to hug him after interviewing him. :)
And then I met this Indon*esian gay guy who reminds me so much of 'hun*s'! Heheh.. He was so cute. He came to me and said:"I think you should interview me. Because I know you're looking for gay guys to be interviewed, and I'm gay. So you should interview me. Because I'm gay. And cute!"
Hahha.. Now who could resist an offer like that? *wink* (and yes, he's cute!!)
Met more gay men and lesbians at the sexual and rep*roductive health conference I've been covering these past few days. Wish I had met some transgenders.. Now that would be interesting, kan?
But of course, I'm sure there are some of them at the conference. But they probably looked so woman/man now that I just couldn't tell the difference.
Takpe lah. Maybe next time.. hehe.. (Nasib baik, I dah berkesempatan to see my 'uncle' who is now an 'aunty' - because he had a sex change - when I went back to Singa*pore for Raya the other day.. woo hoo.. Lawa... you wouldn't be able to guess that 'she' was once a man!! heheh..)
Sorry. I digress.
The conference was good. Talked a lot about safe sex. Abstinence is one thing, but being responsible is another. So be careful, okay??
Oh.. met this Person Living With H*IV/AIDS.. a cute guy who has been living with HIV since 18 years ago! A really nice guy, that I just had to hug him after interviewing him. :)
And then I met this Indon*esian gay guy who reminds me so much of 'hun*s'! Heheh.. He was so cute. He came to me and said:"I think you should interview me. Because I know you're looking for gay guys to be interviewed, and I'm gay. So you should interview me. Because I'm gay. And cute!"
Hahha.. Now who could resist an offer like that? *wink* (and yes, he's cute!!)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home