Friday, November 18, 2005

SeX and MoRe sEX..

One of the things I like about my job is that I get to cover "fun" assignments, sometimes. So okay lah.. I wish I was chosen to cover LIM*A (that's like my dream assignment since I joined the company) or to be part of the elections team in Kela*ntan next month (sebab I heard by-elections are so much fun!).. but dapat cover "sexuality and reproductive health conference" pun best jugak.. :)

You see, I've always liked talking (or reading) about sex. But of course, there's more to sex than just "making out", "penetrating", "breasts" or "willy".

To me, sex is also about relationships, diseases, homosexuality, etc.

So anyway, tadi, I went to this sexuality and reprodutive health conference. It was a massive conference, I tell ya. If the government banned vagina mon*ologue a few years ago, they should have banned this conference too.

I sat in this session where sexuality among the marginalised communities were discussed. This includes homosexuality. So best.. Rupanya, an online survey revealed that 70 per cent of women in China have gotten involved in bisexual relationships. And there are like close to 10 million gay men in China who would hang out kat parks (called yuchang) to just have sex.

Ala-ala tasik-tasik kat Malaysi*a ni jugak lah.. :)

It was then that I realised that sex is the same everywhere. If gay guys here pergi tasik, main mata with a man to attract his attention and are capable of having sex with complete strangers, men in China pun sama jugak.

Tapi yang sedihnya, there were pictures of babies and women who have AIDS due to irresponsible sex. Kesian kan? Rupanya, in Cambodia, those who are already so ill (with AIDS) are placed in this ward. There are usually more than 50 patients there (who are waiting to die), padahal the ward could only fit 30. Sigh. That's the harsh reality of life kan?

Sigh..

I am not a homophobic and I respect all individuals regardless of their sexual preference. Tapi, please be responsible ya.. please practise safe sex. Don't ruin your life for just 10 minutes of pleasure.. (10 minutes cukup ke? hahahhahaahhahahahha......)

Hmmm.. Tapi kan.. I've always wondered what it'd be like to have sex with a complete stranger. I met a friend of mine for lunch tadi who said that she had sex with a man she met at a club. I can never do that. I mean, I don't think I'll ever have the guts to just sleep with a guy without knowing that he cares for me.

But then again, I am quite uncomfortable with my body, so I wouldn't want just about anybody to see it lah. So I usually make sure yang sapa yang tengok my body tu memang dah suka I for who I am, regardless how I look.

Am I making sense here? Ayo.. Better stop rambling.

Okay. Gotta go. Ada assignment kat Sha*hAlam. Some entertainment thingy about the reality music show called "music executives" or something.

Sigh. It's gonna be another working weekend for me again. Esok and Sunday, kena pergi this sex conference lagi. Hmmm.. I can't wait to go on leave in December. Can't wait. Hear that? I-C-A-N-T-W-A-I-T! *grins*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home