This for a special friend called L***:
Hey you..
I know I've never told you this before, but I'm just so glad to be your friend. Thank you for accepting me for who I am - my stupidity, deformity, moodswings and all.. :)
Thank you also for wishing me well. That's the unique thing about you that I can never forget. How you're always praying for my happiness eventhough you know we can never be together.
Sigh..
You take care okay? And may peace and happiness will be with you always. *mwah*
Hey you..
I know I've never told you this before, but I'm just so glad to be your friend. Thank you for accepting me for who I am - my stupidity, deformity, moodswings and all.. :)
Thank you also for wishing me well. That's the unique thing about you that I can never forget. How you're always praying for my happiness eventhough you know we can never be together.
Sigh..
You take care okay? And may peace and happiness will be with you always. *mwah*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home