Thursday, December 01, 2005

PIC, mEN aNd a RoAd tRiP tO PEnANg..

A note for PIC:

Gurl.. sigh. I still can't believe that you've left us. You know.. I've always loved your writing. I think you're very witty and very intelligent. But I know you can do more. I know you're capable of handling more challenging assignments.

Remember how we used to have this talk about leaving the company? Sigh. I know the day would come when one of us (or both) would leave the company, but I just never expected it to be this soon.

I am so gonna miss hugging you (hehehe.. I know a lot of people who'd want to be in my shoes just to hug you!). I am so gonna miss running to you to gush about my dates. I am so gonna miss our funny dinners, our long lunches, the trips to the salon/grocery store/bookstore during office hours, the trips to the surau together, etc. Remember how we used to stay back till late at night just to finish our stories or to gossip? That was fun, kan?

But I guess it's all for the best, kan? You are young, intelligent and energetic, sweetie. You must go out and do more stuff... try out new things and meet more people. As much as I am gonna miss you, I know leaving the company is probably the right thing to do.

Hmm.. Just don't forget us, okay? I know life isn't exactly a bed of roses here but it's not all that bad either, kan? The people are really nice, plus we always get free food, ice creams and treats during office hours. You are gonna miss all that, kan? *wink*

Anyway, here's me, wishing you all the best. You are my partner-in-crime (God knows how many naughty things we've done together.. hahaha..) and will always be (my PIC). You are irreplaceable, Sab*ariahSalleh. Don't forget to blog okay? At least, that way, I'll know that you are alright. *big hug!*

Okay...

I dah nak balik. Have to pack cuz I'm leaving for Pena*ng early tomorrow morning. Ayo. I hope the drive to Pena*ng wouldn't be so tiring cuz I still have to interview US*M VC at 5 esok. Perlu ke? So tak perlu kan...? But do I have a choice not? Obviously not.. Sigh..

Anyway, I was surfing the net tadi (hahahha.. masih ada masa nak surf lagi tu..) and I came across this 'personal' section. Oh my God! It is possible to find a partner through the net rupanya. I narrowed down my search to the age category I wanted.. and whallah! I found so many guys around my age yang cute, residing in K*L and looking for partners! Are they for real??

The thing is, I'm always sceptical about meeting people online. Maybe sebab I takut nak respond cuz then I'll have to give my photo and I hate giving out my photos to strangers. But more importantly, I'm just afraid that they will look at my photo and stop talking to me altogether sebab I am just not that cute. Huh? Am I making sense here?

Maybe I should post my photo first kan? And if they are interested, they can contact me. But what if they contact me and I don't like them?

Sorry. I'm digressing again. Point is, I think you can find a partner through the net. I know many who've met their partners through the net. Cyberlove lah kata mereka. Cuma, I was never convinced that yours truly can find one through the same process.

After checking out the website, I have to admit that I wouldn't mind emailing one or two of them to just "berkenalan". Boleh tak? Hahahahahhahaa.......

Anyways, have a good weekend everyone.

ps./Nel*s, I know there're just too many things going on at your side at the moment but hang in there okay? My prayers are with you. And yes, I have faith that you'll pull through this one. You always do... *smile*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home