bLuE..
As much as I don't want to believe in astrology or feng shui or fortune telling and all, I have to admit that the year promises to be very challenging for me.
It doesn't help reading that 2006 will be a 'not so good' year for dragons. Plus, being "dumped" on the first day of the year (for unknown reasons), if it's any indication, is not good. It's like waking up in the morning to a bad news, and you just know that the day will not be good because of the horrible start.
Sigh. I'm rambling again. But yes, that's how messed up I am right now.
Anyhow, I spotted two strands of grey hair a few days ago.. and this morning, I realised that I really need to run down to BodyShop to get some eye gel because wrinkles are already showing just below my eyes. Sigh.
Chinese New Year is approaching and unlike previous years, I just don't think I have the energy to visit Ruth and her family. Tahun ni, macam tak larat nak tengok happy couples with kids running around and listening to them telling me how nice it is to have someone to call your own and have your own kids to play with. I dah tak larat nak dengar them telling me to get married so that they don't have to give me angpaws. Shit man, I really don't need to hear all that shit. I know they don't mean it in a bad way, but still... If you don't want to give me money, don't give lah. But you don't have to lecture me pulak lah kan? It's like Hello, It's not like I want to stay single, you know..
Sigh. Life can be so disappointing sometimes, kan? And demanding too.. but I guess, I just have to learn to deal with them.
Azla*n and Sue were right.. At this age, I should have known better. I should have learned not to be too trusting or to expect too much from people. I should have been more street-wise and know that the world is not a fair place to live. That good things don't necessarily happen to good people and that the ones who win at the end of the day are those who know how to seize opportunities, back-stab others, steal (ideas or properties) and those who don't mind hurting other people to get what they want.
Sigh. Sad, isn't it?
ps./ The Singapo*re trip was good and the Singa*pore Management University is an impressive institution. But I think it's too rigid. It's too unreal. It's just not human enough for me. Hmmm. I really must learn how to relax a little... *wink*
As much as I don't want to believe in astrology or feng shui or fortune telling and all, I have to admit that the year promises to be very challenging for me.
It doesn't help reading that 2006 will be a 'not so good' year for dragons. Plus, being "dumped" on the first day of the year (for unknown reasons), if it's any indication, is not good. It's like waking up in the morning to a bad news, and you just know that the day will not be good because of the horrible start.
Sigh. I'm rambling again. But yes, that's how messed up I am right now.
Anyhow, I spotted two strands of grey hair a few days ago.. and this morning, I realised that I really need to run down to BodyShop to get some eye gel because wrinkles are already showing just below my eyes. Sigh.
Chinese New Year is approaching and unlike previous years, I just don't think I have the energy to visit Ruth and her family. Tahun ni, macam tak larat nak tengok happy couples with kids running around and listening to them telling me how nice it is to have someone to call your own and have your own kids to play with. I dah tak larat nak dengar them telling me to get married so that they don't have to give me angpaws. Shit man, I really don't need to hear all that shit. I know they don't mean it in a bad way, but still... If you don't want to give me money, don't give lah. But you don't have to lecture me pulak lah kan? It's like Hello, It's not like I want to stay single, you know..
Sigh. Life can be so disappointing sometimes, kan? And demanding too.. but I guess, I just have to learn to deal with them.
Azla*n and Sue were right.. At this age, I should have known better. I should have learned not to be too trusting or to expect too much from people. I should have been more street-wise and know that the world is not a fair place to live. That good things don't necessarily happen to good people and that the ones who win at the end of the day are those who know how to seize opportunities, back-stab others, steal (ideas or properties) and those who don't mind hurting other people to get what they want.
Sigh. Sad, isn't it?
ps./ The Singapo*re trip was good and the Singa*pore Management University is an impressive institution. But I think it's too rigid. It's too unreal. It's just not human enough for me. Hmmm. I really must learn how to relax a little... *wink*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home