Wednesday, January 04, 2006

i tHiNk it'S TiMe fOr Me tO mOVe oN..

Cried buckets again last night. No.. not buckets. I cried a swimming pool last night! Hahah.. Sounds ghastly, kan? But yes, I cried again last night. And this time, it was at a swimming pool.

I went swimming at Rut*h's place after work.. and while swimming tu, we started talking. And I broke down again. Silly me kan?

But it was good to cry in front of someone who's known me for years. We sat down beside the pool, shivering and all.. but it was so good to talk. Under the gorgeous glittering stars (there was even a Southern Cross last night!) and the bright moon crescent, she helped made me see things in a different way.

Hmmm.. It made me think that Suz*ie was right also. That guy is just probably a "dumper". Maybe it's thrilling for him to go after a girl and then dump her weeks later. Maybe it gives him a kind of satisfaction to know he can still win a girl's heart and then break them into pieces later.

"We're just so different" is such a lame (and easy) excuse to break up, kan? Especially if he didn't even make any attempt to 'reconcile' those differences.

Oh well.. Malas nak citer pasal dia lagi. I finally realised that he is just not worth my time. And not even worth my space in the blog. I don't want to talk about him anymore, don't even want to tell what happened anymore.

As far as I'm concerned, 'he' never even existed and we never even met.

Hmm.. On to better things, work is keeping me occupied. I'm quite excited really, because I know I'm gonna be meeting "cool" people! I'm supposed to meet Tan Sri Mura*d Moham*ed No*r for a story on school revamp. I can't wait!! I've interviewed his son, Ji*t (yes, that nice, cute actor) two or three times and now I'm gonna speak to his father. Cool or what? Hehehe..

And then I'm supposed to meet the new V*C of U*PM. Sigh. Kesian Prof Zoha*die. He is actually a nice man. And quite intelligent too. A pity, really, that the good ones who stood up for what they believed in often get shot in the head. Sooner or later, we'd all be led by suckers I think. Urgh!

Oh oh... and I'm going to Singap*ore again. Yippee! This time, I'm going for the launch of the Singapo*re Management University on Jan 19 and I think it's gonna be awesome. Sebab Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loo*ng will be there too.. I've always wanted to meet the 'tall' man.. Hmm.. I think he has such a kind and gentle face.. hehehe.. And yes, the university is flying me down. Which is even cooler.. haha.. I dah lama tak pi Chang*i.. :)

So yes, things are slowly looking good. Actually, it's all about how you want to look at life kan? I can spend the whole month crying my heart out for someone who just doesn't care about me or I can stop crying and start looking at the things that make me happy. Talking to nice, important people (I've heard that Tan Sri Mura*d is quite a nice man) or meeting a man with a kind, smiley face like Lee are things to look forward to, kan?

Thanks again, friends, for making me smile. I love you guys, I swear.

ps./ Batman, thanks for your care and concern. Thanks also for the chocolates. I swear my heart just melted when I saw my favourite chocolate lying on my table yesterday. You're the nicest and sweetest friend any girl could ask for. God bless you too, my friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home