Of PacKinG mY BaGs and LettiNg tHEm gO..
I was in the masjid (masa sembahyang raya) tadi, and I don't know what came over me. I somehow found the strength to 'communicate' with this one person who've made me cry over the last few days.
It was probably the takbir.. but as I sat on the mat, closing my eyes and participating in the takbir, I suddenly had this urge to write an e-mail to him to give him a piece of my mind.
Hmmm. So yes, I've sent him an e-mail. He would probably trash it anyway, but I honestly dah tak kisah. I've typed my love, anger, frustration, hurt and disappointment away. I am feeling quite numb now, really.
Alhamdulillah, I'm done crying and pondering what happened. I don't really want to know anymore. 'He' is just another episode I want to forget.
Fre*d (God bless him!) is right. It's time that I pack my emotional baggages and throw them out the window. It's time to "go shopping" again and look for new stuff!! Hahaha..
But seriously, it's time to focus on life again and learn to live again.
Sigh. I miss the old, bubbly me... *grins*
Selamat Hari Raya, everyone.. Maaf Zahir Batin!
ps./ To all those who have to work today.. hahaha.. Sama lah kita! I am stuck in the office too.. but hey, work is GOOD, kan?
pps./ Just to tell everyone that I anyam-ed ketupat again for Raya. Yes, yours truly - despite being a city girl and all - can make nice, cute ketupats!! Next time, jangan beli! (They cost RM0.35 per ketupat now) Just give me the leaves and I'll anyam it for you!!! Hehehe..
Thank you, God, for giving me the strength. This is a meaningful Aidil Adha
I was in the masjid (masa sembahyang raya) tadi, and I don't know what came over me. I somehow found the strength to 'communicate' with this one person who've made me cry over the last few days.
It was probably the takbir.. but as I sat on the mat, closing my eyes and participating in the takbir, I suddenly had this urge to write an e-mail to him to give him a piece of my mind.
Hmmm. So yes, I've sent him an e-mail. He would probably trash it anyway, but I honestly dah tak kisah. I've typed my love, anger, frustration, hurt and disappointment away. I am feeling quite numb now, really.
Alhamdulillah, I'm done crying and pondering what happened. I don't really want to know anymore. 'He' is just another episode I want to forget.
Fre*d (God bless him!) is right. It's time that I pack my emotional baggages and throw them out the window. It's time to "go shopping" again and look for new stuff!! Hahaha..
But seriously, it's time to focus on life again and learn to live again.
Sigh. I miss the old, bubbly me... *grins*
Selamat Hari Raya, everyone.. Maaf Zahir Batin!
ps./ To all those who have to work today.. hahaha.. Sama lah kita! I am stuck in the office too.. but hey, work is GOOD, kan?
pps./ Just to tell everyone that I anyam-ed ketupat again for Raya. Yes, yours truly - despite being a city girl and all - can make nice, cute ketupats!! Next time, jangan beli! (They cost RM0.35 per ketupat now) Just give me the leaves and I'll anyam it for you!!! Hehehe..
Thank you, God, for giving me the strength. This is a meaningful Aidil Adha

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home