Thursday, February 09, 2006

gErAM!

I'm annoyed lah. I hate it when people don't take me seriously.

I mean, I know I'm playful. I know I don't act my age sometimes. I know I'm childish sometimes. But hey, when I'm serious, I am serious.

I'm serious when it comes to work. I'm serious when it comes to important issues relating to family and close friends. I'm serious when it comes to things I'm passionate about.

Anyway, I almost blew my top ngan this one reporter tadi. Sigh. So far, I've only snapped at two people in the office: Cal*vin and Ash*raf.

I was so close to adding "someone" to the list tadi.

Sheesh. I know lah, I'm usually quite playful when I talk to him. We argue a lot and I get exasperated when I talk to him sometimes, but I think he went too far tadi.

I was so close to snapping at him tadi. There I was, talking about some stuff (yang to me, memang penting pun) and he made faces instead. It's irritating, really. Perhaps, the thing tak penting bagi dia, but it is to me. For every sentence I made, he made a mockery out of it.

Mengada lah. The thing is, I used to think that he was quite nice and humble. Especially lepas dia balik (from somewhere) last year. Of course we didn't get along well dulu-dulu, but I thought he was more composed, humbled and matured after his last posting.

At first he was alright. But I guess, lama-lama tu, dia semakin cocky. I don't blame him entirely. Some girls gush when they see him, the desk thinks highly of him, he gets the important assignments, etc.. so of course, semakin mengada lah kan? He probably thinks that he's God's gift to women AND journalism! Sheesh!

Sigh. Penat dah nak marah cam ni. I mean, if dia taknak tolong I, say so la. Don't have to make fun of me (and my efforts).

I am glad he is being sent to another new State. That State will be very challenging for him. I know. I know the situation there. I know what's in store for him and I know it's not gonna be all rosy. But maybe he'll learn a thing or two about life and people when he's there.

May God be with him through it all. He'll need all the help he can get.

I know he will come back to KL a much better person. I know he will be more empathic and compassionate when he comes back. Who knows, perhaps I will be around to see those nice changes after all..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home