iT's BeEn AWhiLe, kAN?
Believe it or not, I just don't know what to blog anymore. So many things running thru my head but I just don't know how to put them in proper words.
So I'm just gonna write whatever.. ha ha. And here are some of the things that happened the last few weeks.. and I'm jotting it down for remembrance.
(Geez, I'm really rambling kan? Ntah apa-apa ntah. Hmm..)
1. Jot*s is now in JB. She's supposed to start work on Feb 1 but I've yet to call her and ask her about her new life in JB. I will call her one of these days, I promise.
2. Sab*b got married. Couldn't go for her nikah because I was sick - swollen eyes, runny nose and massive headache. Was on medication at that time too, and because of the medicines, I was really feeling woozy masa tu. Didn't even go to her reception at SeriMelayu sebab I had to go to Kota Ba*ru.
3. Yes, went to Kota Ba*ru. Had tonnes of fun! Met this professor who was just oh so dashing and inspiring. Learnt a thing or two about forensic science and DN*A profiling. Awesome, I tell ya.. Had so much fun with Har*is, Mon*a, Nel*s and Sue. We ate, went shopping, ate again.. masuk kampung, keluar kampung. Best! The only thing is, when I was there, I kekadang tu, teringat lah kat this one Kelantan*ese guy whom I used to fall for. Sigh. He used to tease me by speaking "atrocious but grammatically-correct" English (Oh, he speaks sweet, perfect English on normal occasions, by the way..). Hillarious! I still smile just thinking about him and the English bit, sometimes.. *sigh*
4. Oh. Sheri*dan will be posted to Kota Ba*ru next month. I'm gonna miss him, tapi transfers are inevitable in the company. People come, people go. But Nel*s is getting transferred to Serem*ban. That's good news.. hehehe.. Makin dekat lah kita, kan? *grins*
5. Speaking of Sheri*dan, I took his advice recently. He said, "orang macam I kalau putus cinta, akan potong rambut". Don't ask me how he can come up with such theory but I did cut my hair. In fact, I had a "hair makeover" about three weeks ago. I think my hair looks much better (neater) now... hahahhaha... *perasan*
6. I went through a "minor ordeal" recently and I have to thank some of my sweet friends for being there for me. I now know that they are people whom I can really depend on when things go wrong. Nel*s, Nya*h, Hu*ns, Suzie, Lei*la, Zell*e and An*is.. thanks for being there. I really, really, really appreciate it. Saya sayang kamu semua..
7. I'm troubled when I read the papers. Too much hate, too much spite, too much lies. A caricature of Prophet Muhammad pbuh in the papers and the riots and demonstrations that followed, our own police force shaving old men's heads, natural disasters, murders, rapes.. sigh.. it's so not a safe world to live in. Sigh.
8. Ooh.. But tea with Lei*la hari tu was awesome. I had so much fun! Now I know I have a bigger sister who will always protect me from harm. I LIKE! *smile*
9. Innu*endo now comprise just Rey*mee and Sam. Sigh. And they suck! Sigh. When Rey*mee told me that dia ngan Sam will be coming out with an album this year (without Pot and Taj), I thought the album would be good. Now I'm not so sure. Bila dengar they all nyanyi kat AJ*L on Sunday, I cringed. Belai*an Jiw*a, sounded awful! Sigh. For the first time in my life, I was hoping that someone else was singing Belai*an Jiw*a.
10. By the way, Jac won best song (Gemilang) masa AJ*L. Good for her. I thought the song's brilliant! But I think TV*3 should consider having the 'Best Lyricist' award again. 'Wajah', by Hab*sah Hassan could've easily won. I still have goosebumps just listening to that song. Can't help but think that the song was made specially for me!
11. I think Chery*l Samad and All*y Iskandar looked so good together!!
12. I wanna watch Brok*eback Mountain. So tak aci. Nyah watched it in Perth!! Perth!! Sigh.. Wish I was in Perth watching the movie too..
13. I'm thinking of going back to Kota Ba*ru. Aci tak?
Okay lah. I wanna pack up now. Nak gi makan K*FC kat the old KTM station..
ps./ I wanna run to you.. but tell me, will you stay? Or will you run away...? Sigh. Come back lah. I miss you. So much.
Believe it or not, I just don't know what to blog anymore. So many things running thru my head but I just don't know how to put them in proper words.
So I'm just gonna write whatever.. ha ha. And here are some of the things that happened the last few weeks.. and I'm jotting it down for remembrance.
(Geez, I'm really rambling kan? Ntah apa-apa ntah. Hmm..)
1. Jot*s is now in JB. She's supposed to start work on Feb 1 but I've yet to call her and ask her about her new life in JB. I will call her one of these days, I promise.
2. Sab*b got married. Couldn't go for her nikah because I was sick - swollen eyes, runny nose and massive headache. Was on medication at that time too, and because of the medicines, I was really feeling woozy masa tu. Didn't even go to her reception at SeriMelayu sebab I had to go to Kota Ba*ru.
3. Yes, went to Kota Ba*ru. Had tonnes of fun! Met this professor who was just oh so dashing and inspiring. Learnt a thing or two about forensic science and DN*A profiling. Awesome, I tell ya.. Had so much fun with Har*is, Mon*a, Nel*s and Sue. We ate, went shopping, ate again.. masuk kampung, keluar kampung. Best! The only thing is, when I was there, I kekadang tu, teringat lah kat this one Kelantan*ese guy whom I used to fall for. Sigh. He used to tease me by speaking "atrocious but grammatically-correct" English (Oh, he speaks sweet, perfect English on normal occasions, by the way..). Hillarious! I still smile just thinking about him and the English bit, sometimes.. *sigh*
4. Oh. Sheri*dan will be posted to Kota Ba*ru next month. I'm gonna miss him, tapi transfers are inevitable in the company. People come, people go. But Nel*s is getting transferred to Serem*ban. That's good news.. hehehe.. Makin dekat lah kita, kan? *grins*
5. Speaking of Sheri*dan, I took his advice recently. He said, "orang macam I kalau putus cinta, akan potong rambut". Don't ask me how he can come up with such theory but I did cut my hair. In fact, I had a "hair makeover" about three weeks ago. I think my hair looks much better (neater) now... hahahhaha... *perasan*
6. I went through a "minor ordeal" recently and I have to thank some of my sweet friends for being there for me. I now know that they are people whom I can really depend on when things go wrong. Nel*s, Nya*h, Hu*ns, Suzie, Lei*la, Zell*e and An*is.. thanks for being there. I really, really, really appreciate it. Saya sayang kamu semua..
7. I'm troubled when I read the papers. Too much hate, too much spite, too much lies. A caricature of Prophet Muhammad pbuh in the papers and the riots and demonstrations that followed, our own police force shaving old men's heads, natural disasters, murders, rapes.. sigh.. it's so not a safe world to live in. Sigh.
8. Ooh.. But tea with Lei*la hari tu was awesome. I had so much fun! Now I know I have a bigger sister who will always protect me from harm. I LIKE! *smile*
9. Innu*endo now comprise just Rey*mee and Sam. Sigh. And they suck! Sigh. When Rey*mee told me that dia ngan Sam will be coming out with an album this year (without Pot and Taj), I thought the album would be good. Now I'm not so sure. Bila dengar they all nyanyi kat AJ*L on Sunday, I cringed. Belai*an Jiw*a, sounded awful! Sigh. For the first time in my life, I was hoping that someone else was singing Belai*an Jiw*a.
10. By the way, Jac won best song (Gemilang) masa AJ*L. Good for her. I thought the song's brilliant! But I think TV*3 should consider having the 'Best Lyricist' award again. 'Wajah', by Hab*sah Hassan could've easily won. I still have goosebumps just listening to that song. Can't help but think that the song was made specially for me!
11. I think Chery*l Samad and All*y Iskandar looked so good together!!
12. I wanna watch Brok*eback Mountain. So tak aci. Nyah watched it in Perth!! Perth!! Sigh.. Wish I was in Perth watching the movie too..
13. I'm thinking of going back to Kota Ba*ru. Aci tak?
Okay lah. I wanna pack up now. Nak gi makan K*FC kat the old KTM station..
ps./ I wanna run to you.. but tell me, will you stay? Or will you run away...? Sigh. Come back lah. I miss you. So much.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home