iT's QuiTe cOnfUSiNg, rEaLLy..
PA*S had a demonstration kat depan office hari ni. Gempak lah jugak kan? I mean, selalu, kita yang cover demonstrations. Now we have a 'not-so-large' group of people protesting in front our building.. so I thought that was kinda cool.
Tapi, sebenarnya, I confuse. What are they angry about, again?
Was it because of the cartoon?
If it's about the cartoon, I wonder if people who felt that the cartoon was offensive - including JeffO*oi, Ka*dir Jasin and some cabinet ministers - were part of the group.
Was it because of NS*T?
If this is the case, then I figured just about anyone who doesn't agree with stories published in the NS*T will also be protesting.
Was it because of the bosses at the NS*T (whom they want removed)?
Then this defeats the purpose of protesting in the first place kan? I mean, NS*T is a public-listed company. It has the right to hire just about anybody kan?
Now you see why I'm confused kan? Maybe I'm a bit slow lah.. but in all honesty, I tak faham what really happened tadi. Yes, I know they are annoyed that NS*T published the Non-Se*quitur comic and they called for the company to be shut down. They even called for some of the NS*T bosses to step down.
Yang I tak faham is why PA*S is the only one taking part?
There are many others who don't agree with the comic. There are many others who don't agree with the editors' way of running the company. There are many who agreed the NS*T should be runned in a different way. My question is.. kenapa they all ni semua tak participate in a demonstration?
The thing about protesting and demonstrating ni.. is that sometimes the mission can be quite a blur. I pernah lah tengok pekerja T*ime dulu demonstrated sebab their company tak bayar gaji. So that was justifiable. I can even understand when Muslims got together and protested over the cartoons because they affected the image of Muslims. Plus, the prophet should NEVER be ridiculed.
But why the need to protest depan NS*T again...?
To me, kalau nak protest pun.. wargakerja NS*T must take part. If any Muslim worker feels insulted as a Muslim, then he or she should protest.
PA*S is asking the NS*T bosses to step down. Tapi if the ministers (who have the powers to hire or remove the bosses) tak kisah pun.. why should PAS kisah?
Okay. I think I'm more confused than ever now.. Hahaha..
Apa pun.. today's quite an interesting day.. I think..
PA*S had a demonstration kat depan office hari ni. Gempak lah jugak kan? I mean, selalu, kita yang cover demonstrations. Now we have a 'not-so-large' group of people protesting in front our building.. so I thought that was kinda cool.
Tapi, sebenarnya, I confuse. What are they angry about, again?
Was it because of the cartoon?
If it's about the cartoon, I wonder if people who felt that the cartoon was offensive - including JeffO*oi, Ka*dir Jasin and some cabinet ministers - were part of the group.
Was it because of NS*T?
If this is the case, then I figured just about anyone who doesn't agree with stories published in the NS*T will also be protesting.
Was it because of the bosses at the NS*T (whom they want removed)?
Then this defeats the purpose of protesting in the first place kan? I mean, NS*T is a public-listed company. It has the right to hire just about anybody kan?
Now you see why I'm confused kan? Maybe I'm a bit slow lah.. but in all honesty, I tak faham what really happened tadi. Yes, I know they are annoyed that NS*T published the Non-Se*quitur comic and they called for the company to be shut down. They even called for some of the NS*T bosses to step down.
Yang I tak faham is why PA*S is the only one taking part?
There are many others who don't agree with the comic. There are many others who don't agree with the editors' way of running the company. There are many who agreed the NS*T should be runned in a different way. My question is.. kenapa they all ni semua tak participate in a demonstration?
The thing about protesting and demonstrating ni.. is that sometimes the mission can be quite a blur. I pernah lah tengok pekerja T*ime dulu demonstrated sebab their company tak bayar gaji. So that was justifiable. I can even understand when Muslims got together and protested over the cartoons because they affected the image of Muslims. Plus, the prophet should NEVER be ridiculed.
But why the need to protest depan NS*T again...?
To me, kalau nak protest pun.. wargakerja NS*T must take part. If any Muslim worker feels insulted as a Muslim, then he or she should protest.
PA*S is asking the NS*T bosses to step down. Tapi if the ministers (who have the powers to hire or remove the bosses) tak kisah pun.. why should PAS kisah?
Okay. I think I'm more confused than ever now.. Hahaha..
Apa pun.. today's quite an interesting day.. I think..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home