NaK gUSh JuGAk!
I had lunch with Ru*th in Bang*sar tadi.. and coincidently, bila Ru*th nak hantar I balik office, we all terserempak dengan *gasp* Rey*mee!! (Yang baru balik dari sembahyang Jumaat). And my heart melted.
I mean, this is a guy yang cute (yes, yes, I still think he's sooooo adorable sebab dia baik dan good looking), intelligent, talented (he can sing, paint, is good at bowling and snooker), and filthy rich.. tapi masih ingat pada Tuhan.
Sigh. It's sad when people just don't believe in God anymore. And trust me, I have a lot of intelligent, young, good looking friends who just don't believe in God... who just take God for granted. Hmmm... Jangan kata the five daily prayers, nak see my guy friends pergi sembahyang Jumaat pun susah.
Anyway, I am glad I bumped into Rey*mee tadi. Sigh. I miss him lah. I miss talking to him and listening to him talk about his dreams. Sigh. That man is such a dreamer.. *heheh*
But tu lah kan. Kekadang tu, sedih jugak to see my friends drifting away from God. Oh no. Now I sound like a preacher.. I mean, it's not like I'm so religious pun. In fact, I'm such a naughty Muslim.
But God has always been my bestest friend. He always listens and is always there for me. Whenever I talk to Him, I just feel so relieved afterwards. Like a huge burden has been lifted off my shoulders. I know He cares.. and I know He loves me. I know He sometimes throws all these challenges but they are all meant to make me stronger.
I cannot imagine life without Him. Nor can I imagine days without actually speaking to Him and letting Him know how I feel.. my frustrations and anger as well as my hopes and dreams for the future.
I cannot imagine not bowing down to Him daily and admitting His superiority. Not submitting to Him and letting Him know how much I love Him.
When life seems disappointing, when men (as well as family and friends) turn their backs against me -- I turn to Him. In fact, I can safely say that my undying, unconditional love is only for Him.
Sigh. Bumping into Rey*mee made me love God even more. For He has showed (reminded) me that no matter how glamourous you are, how rich, famous or important you are, God is still the Almighty. And yes, as much as He can give, He can take away too.
The power, the glamour, the beauty, another man's love.. these things can be taken away in a matter of minutes if God wants them to be taken away from you.
Okay okay.. I'm rambling.. but it's really nice to see somebody rich, nice, good looking and intelligent pergi sembahyang Jumaat. Heck, Dr Maha*thir pun pergi sembahyang Jumaat!
Hmmm.. Thank you, Rey*mee, for your prayers. May God bless BOTH of us.. heheh. And yes, we should meet up soon. After all, you must introduce your new members to me kan? Cepat lah masuk studio.. I think I still love you lah *hahahhahaha*
ps./ Something "weird" happened semalam. You see, I knew I was going to bump into someone semalam. So I said a silent prayer to God: "If he wears a beige shirt today, it's an indication that he still loves me.." (Okay, okay.. sometimes I do these crazy stuff). Well anyway, guess what? He wore a beige/off-white-ish shirt semalam!! *gasp!* Sesuatu kan? Hmmm.. Does that mean that he loves me? Still??
I had lunch with Ru*th in Bang*sar tadi.. and coincidently, bila Ru*th nak hantar I balik office, we all terserempak dengan *gasp* Rey*mee!! (Yang baru balik dari sembahyang Jumaat). And my heart melted.
I mean, this is a guy yang cute (yes, yes, I still think he's sooooo adorable sebab dia baik dan good looking), intelligent, talented (he can sing, paint, is good at bowling and snooker), and filthy rich.. tapi masih ingat pada Tuhan.
Sigh. It's sad when people just don't believe in God anymore. And trust me, I have a lot of intelligent, young, good looking friends who just don't believe in God... who just take God for granted. Hmmm... Jangan kata the five daily prayers, nak see my guy friends pergi sembahyang Jumaat pun susah.
Anyway, I am glad I bumped into Rey*mee tadi. Sigh. I miss him lah. I miss talking to him and listening to him talk about his dreams. Sigh. That man is such a dreamer.. *heheh*
But tu lah kan. Kekadang tu, sedih jugak to see my friends drifting away from God. Oh no. Now I sound like a preacher.. I mean, it's not like I'm so religious pun. In fact, I'm such a naughty Muslim.
But God has always been my bestest friend. He always listens and is always there for me. Whenever I talk to Him, I just feel so relieved afterwards. Like a huge burden has been lifted off my shoulders. I know He cares.. and I know He loves me. I know He sometimes throws all these challenges but they are all meant to make me stronger.
I cannot imagine life without Him. Nor can I imagine days without actually speaking to Him and letting Him know how I feel.. my frustrations and anger as well as my hopes and dreams for the future.
I cannot imagine not bowing down to Him daily and admitting His superiority. Not submitting to Him and letting Him know how much I love Him.
When life seems disappointing, when men (as well as family and friends) turn their backs against me -- I turn to Him. In fact, I can safely say that my undying, unconditional love is only for Him.
Sigh. Bumping into Rey*mee made me love God even more. For He has showed (reminded) me that no matter how glamourous you are, how rich, famous or important you are, God is still the Almighty. And yes, as much as He can give, He can take away too.
The power, the glamour, the beauty, another man's love.. these things can be taken away in a matter of minutes if God wants them to be taken away from you.
Okay okay.. I'm rambling.. but it's really nice to see somebody rich, nice, good looking and intelligent pergi sembahyang Jumaat. Heck, Dr Maha*thir pun pergi sembahyang Jumaat!
Hmmm.. Thank you, Rey*mee, for your prayers. May God bless BOTH of us.. heheh. And yes, we should meet up soon. After all, you must introduce your new members to me kan? Cepat lah masuk studio.. I think I still love you lah *hahahhahaha*
ps./ Something "weird" happened semalam. You see, I knew I was going to bump into someone semalam. So I said a silent prayer to God: "If he wears a beige shirt today, it's an indication that he still loves me.." (Okay, okay.. sometimes I do these crazy stuff). Well anyway, guess what? He wore a beige/off-white-ish shirt semalam!! *gasp!* Sesuatu kan? Hmmm.. Does that mean that he loves me? Still??

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home