fOr My sOuL bRu-tHeR, UmAr!
Sweetheart, tak sangka.. awak dah besar sekarang. Dan bercinta pulak tu. Kau memang pening lah. But it was soooo good talking to you.
Hmmm... I don't know what to say lah. I mean, I'm the last person you should go to for advice.. heheh. But you know.. I think you should just go with the flow. Hey, biaq pi lah ngan boyfren minah ni. If she is going to be yours, she will be yours!
But I still find it difficult to believe that you're actually so grown up now. So prepared untuk bercinta.. *smile*
I think you're sweet. And I know that someday, you'll find someone who will make you real happy.
My prayers are with you. I miss you, sweetie.. Cepat balik K*L!
Sweetheart, tak sangka.. awak dah besar sekarang. Dan bercinta pulak tu. Kau memang pening lah. But it was soooo good talking to you.
Hmmm... I don't know what to say lah. I mean, I'm the last person you should go to for advice.. heheh. But you know.. I think you should just go with the flow. Hey, biaq pi lah ngan boyfren minah ni. If she is going to be yours, she will be yours!
But I still find it difficult to believe that you're actually so grown up now. So prepared untuk bercinta.. *smile*
I think you're sweet. And I know that someday, you'll find someone who will make you real happy.
My prayers are with you. I miss you, sweetie.. Cepat balik K*L!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home